• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    5/10
    Might be a slightly unpopular opinion but I just don't care for Meloetta what so ever. I want to like it because it's a musical character and I love music but it looks too humanoid to me, idk.

How about Mamoswine?

Years
    8/10 very classy gal. Just wish its Sp. Atk was a bit higher so I could actually one shot thing with it.

Lanturn.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    6/10

It's a boring design imo, maybe good for Gen 1 standards but I still think Cubone should've remained in one stage. I like its Alolan form way more but we aren't talking about that.

The thing with innards out from Alola with a very long name

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Whom?/10

7/10
    It has one of my favorite designs from Kanto, but it's not that great aside from that really. Not a big fan of Venomoth either.

Pikipek

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    5/10

It has a bad design honestly, and I think that's the only thing I like about it. I know that doesn't make any sense. It's very forgettable.

And speaking of forgettable: Dewgong

Years
    7/10 and only because of its cool Mega (I know the concept's gone but rom hacks still relish in those and I'm all for it).

Morpeko

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    8/10

It's the only unnecessary Pikaclone I genuinely like

Haxorus

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    7/10 An interesting Pokemon, not particularly a fan or used it on any of my teams, but it seems cool.

Tauros

Back