• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile above you

Melody

Banned
    Years
    AAAAAHHHHGGGHH!!!
    *clicks hide user customizations before his eyes burn out*
    @_@ Ouch. The colors are waay too bright for my taste. D: Please use some more eye pleasing colors. They are clashing D:
    3/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Meh, it takes my eyes a while to get used to the blue. It seems just a tad bit bright. 7/10

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    One of the better profiles around here. Very smooth, an interesting color choice as well. I like how they fit well together, simple yet effective.

10/10~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I think I said something like this already, but it certainly does feel somewhat like going to a beach. ^_^
    Soooo~ well done twiny! xD

10/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    9.89/10
    I love the colors they really seem to blend well, however the red color of the previous username text seriously bugs my eyes

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Baka I love your profile and and the colors all blend in so well together, EXCEPT, that dark pink, it kinda clashes with the rest of the color scheme.
    8.5/10

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Kagami, very nice choice of blues, they looks so good together 10/10
    Sorry to bother you kagami, but could you look at it again, i was playing with stuff when you were looking =]

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ah, that's better! xD The colours still contrast somewhat, but it's much nicer.
    And I just noticed your "Post message" buttons are huge. :]
    8/10

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    very colorful, but you're clashing a little, and you should increase the padding a tad 7/10

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Pretty, ^_^
    Yellow and Red is a good combination. ^_^
    7/10

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Your gettin' there TT, maybe lighten up on some of the sky blue usage, use some different shades and see how that turns out... Maybe work maroon into a more milk chocolate type color but I like the maroon with the blue anyways...

7/10~

Back