• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
Not too bad, maybe you can get the links into the image since they just seem like they're sticking out there.

7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner's puurty. Text ish organished(like always) and it looks pretty good. Everything's fine..but the only thing is that I kinda dislike pink. ;~;

8.7//10

derozio

Years
If you like it, then why the low score? o3o

Those icons are really cute. I don't like that 'KH FC member' badge, though. Also, you can try a better font for the text. Overall, kinda decent-ish.

7//10

derozio

Years
The banner image is pretty cool. The blue background bugs a lot, tbh. Can you change it to something like...black? Also, the text below in which you've written your pairing is a bit too bright. Darken it a bit.

6//10

You may get a 9+ if you change the background and the color of the text.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
I really like it. There is a lot going on, but at the same time there isn't, ya' know?

anywho, 10/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Text is so so untidy. Tag is okay. The link at the bottom is ugly. All in all, really not very neat. Needs better text arrangement.
4/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Tag isn't great at leat the sig is neat, even if the text is an ugly red.
4/10

Years
The font is illegible at that size while italicized, and it would be too long for me to bother reading while just skimming through a thread. The different lines of text all being different lengths makes it seem unbalanced as well.

The image is... well, it isn't anything special. It's a bit unbalanced for a center-aligned signature. It seems like it should be left-aligned.

4.2/10

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
Nice clear GIF moving picture. Lucario must be your favorite pokemon, maybe?

Not a fan of moving pics, though.

...7/10 4/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
The image is kinda annoying. Gif signatures are rarely impressive. The blue text also burns my eyes. 3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back