• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • 5/10

It's too simple for my taste, plus the artwork isn't exactly the greatest. At least the CSS is decent.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • 9/10

Really slick and smooth and all. I like it, even though I never read or watched the series. The only thing you could do to make it more awesome is put the red-haired character on the left, so you have the pictures like 'Red hair', 'Red hair/Black hair', 'Black hair'.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • 7//10

It's pretty funny, and I like how simple it is~ The CSS is great too. But, the art work is a little plain. What's a sky without clouds and such. :< Also why does it say deviantart when there isn't a link there like on comic?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 7/10

I like the tag, but I think there's a bit too much wording going on. Also, the PC-related stuff on the tag and the name of the character are kind of hard to see. Finally, I just don't like "Down" and "Get" and "Freedom" and "Break" overlapping.

@tk - There were more Gray than Natsu pics drawn by the artist, plus pink (yes his hair's pink) just doesn't work on blue so well :/

Years
  • WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DEM EGGS-

Wait I'm supposed to be calm now.

Okay, let's see-Eggs is a no-no, for reasons such as ruining the signature, Pretty Touko, and the signature is a link to another website?

6/10. Eggs really put me off. Even very soft-looking Touko won't give this a higher score.

Sorry :(

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Hehe. I have to have them in there for views :) You will be staring at them for ever! (website is down too. Got hacked so I will change sig very soon)

8.5/10 Colours are a little bright, and with the pics in them, hard to see. I like the style of text you have, but it makes it a little blurry.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • The banner doesn't appeal much to me. It is low quality too. Text doesn't really fit. Arrangement is okay-ish. Formatting is needed. And unlike your previous signatures, CSS is missing. ;_;

5//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back