• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
10/10.

Simple...I love it! It has action...it looks like Wolverine will kill you, that's what I like!
(P.S.: It made me laugh too!)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
0/10.

Your sig is the shortest sign I have ever seen. Why not change it into a Fongus? I would give you 8/10 if you would! (Btw, my sig MUST be creepy.)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Banner is okay. Animated sprites are pretty good. But I don't like the organization. Some CSS might help. Putting the sprites on banner and text below it - that'll look much better, imo. As for now,

6.5//10

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
3/10.

I'm gonna go with what Derozio said, it could definitely use some CSS. Plus, the overabundance of red makes my eyes hurt.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
1/10.

Red isn't that great, in my opinion. There have been several other Trainers throughout the manga, anime, and games that seemed to be better than Red/Ash in a lot of other aspects.

And if you're gonna have a single picture in your signature, you could center it to make it look a little better. Lastly, the text at the bottom of the words "POKEMON TRAINER RED" was hard to read. I had to squint, so yeah...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmmm... I like it, but it's kind of big and kind of boring. I'd prefer if it were maybe 1/2-3/4 height and same width. Get rid of some of the empty-ish space in the banner. Put some links or a tagline underneath. Make it interesting. 4/10

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well the text kind of clashes, especially the part about the Dark-type club. The banner is a little big for my tastes but overall is pretty good.

I'll give it a 6/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back