• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
9/10

The gif is of a good quality and size, it matches your theme and your signature is well organised. The only thing that bothers me is that I think the PM link should be yellow like Twitter and Family, although I know why it is not.

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
8/10

Although it is simple and could probably benefit from more (although I do not know how), it works rather well and I just overall like its simple look.

Years
10/10

It is well organised, matches your theme, the image included is of a high quality and the CSS is great. Not to mention that it is a good size and is nice and simple. Your signature is perfection :D

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
9/10.

Dat girl, so pretty, although I feel the signature lacks something... not sure what, tho :c

TY

Too big, and the guy seems like me when im getting cannon rushed in SC2, which isnt a fun thing at all... bad memories aho!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
It even says "RATE THIS SIGNATURE GOOD" in the signature, haha! I always thought Chowder was kind of gross but that face is epic, so 7/10.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
9/10

I think the picture could do better as a banner and without being so tall. Other than that it is well organized and Chowder's staring into my soul :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back