• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
4/10

The image isn't of a particularly great quality, the CN logo detracts from the signature and it is way too large. You get bonus points for that bizarre facial expression though.

Years
5/10

It's better than the last one and is well organised but the image looks too tall, isn't of a very good quality and begging for good marks gives me an innate desire to rank you even more poorly. :P

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
7/10

Who are these random people you keep finding to be in your sigs?! Well, the quote is kinda cool though.

Years
6.5/10

The image isn't too bad but it seems like your sig is rather organised. Maybe there's a bit much in it or something?

Also the different coloured links are off-putting, as is the purple colour on the regular text (I think something blue, white, or grey may go better).

Years
The gif is of a reasonable quality but you lose points for it being too large (you even have a scrollbar). Also, I think the gif would look better brighter.

5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back