• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Perhaps find a similar picture with a proper background? Then centre it over the text? Although I don't really get the text there's nothing really wrong with it.

For now 5/10

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • 10/10

beemo beem beemo gets an insti highest score. (even though I dont watch tv that much) Adventure time is still a favorite of mine(also lol that gif).

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I'm a big fan of Mother 2, from my point of view, it kind of looks like a PK Flash that Ness is using. Nice Banner though, definitely like it. 9.5/10

Years
  • 8/10

I can't complain much, for the most part (as always) it is well formatted and well organised but there's a few things that stick out like a sore thumb to me.

1. The link to your rubric in the bottom right looks a little out of place.
    2. "My Home" being a different colour to the other links.
    3. Your gif doesn't have much of a flow to it and is also very short which makes it feel a bit jerky. The quality of it is good though.

TY

My fave SC2 hero of all times, Zeratul the Dark Templar... God i loved him in Brood War

10/10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Neeeeh... It's a little plain and "all over the place", IMO.

Let's see, you've got hand-drawn eyes in the back ground, which by themselves would look great. But with the red font over it it kind of ... I don't know, stands out? In a negative way.

As for the text below, including that above and below the sprites, I think it would make it more coherent if the font was the same color as that of the text on the eyes.

Furthermore, the spirits themselves are way out of place and don't go well with the eyes at all. As they are a completely different theme.

I'm going to give it a 4outta10.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I really love the art in your signature. The text though obscures it however :(. so all in all I give you a 8.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back