• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    9/10

Very well made. I am not crazy about the gradient but that doesn't really matter :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
    7.7/10

I do like the quote in yours as well, it stands out, There is a minor spelling error, conceive, but that's easily fixable. My only other minor issue is that it lacks color, you've chosen a completely monochrome image which could be a lot more intricate and detailed, had the color data been left in there. That said, it still does look good. :3

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    8/10

I've always like the scrolling signature thing (I forgot what it's called) so that's good! I sort of liked it better with the previous character but that has more to do with the character than the signature itself. As for the structure of it, there's a music player sticking out to the left of it and it's quite an eyesore. A great signature, well done! c:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    9/10

I like it although i prefer large sigs the quote is something i definitely love

Back