• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    7 cute gif​

10/10

Your sig is art. :3 (Only one glitch, your hover elements have white text. This is not good for those of us on a dark theme, where text defaults to white. should manually override text to black so we can read them)

I should probably post in your shop sometime and ask nicely for you to make me something awesome. :3
    i tried to colour that hover text but doesn't work unfortunately
    anyways, thank you , you so sweet ♥ and would love for you to request something, that would be awesome^^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    10/10

Nice job with the css and its a nice original layout :3

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    8/10 it's really cute and well-organized as well as very unique, literally my only complain t is that theres a lot of blank space between 'twitch channel' and the quote at the bottom but its nothing big at all

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    9/10
    Looks good but the d of world being cut off is bothersome

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    10/10

avataravataravataravatar, best aang quote and nice css/design