• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'm no major critic, but it's sparkly, and very nicely put together. The colours complement each other and the font in the banner is nice, so 8/10

The Red Chain

Well, I love Cyrus and Team Galactic all together, and the banner is nicely made.
    It's a real shame that the text is thrown about and none of the colors match the banner's..
    5.8 out of 10

Years
    6.9/10. The banner is awesome and all, but most of PC's styles have light backgrounds, so the text is near illegible. I see that you used colors to match Azelf's color scheme, but it's at the expense of legibility and Legibility of text > decoration of the text IMO. It's placement is nice though.

The Red Chain

The artwork of the chibi is very cute.. and I like the organization using icons, however, I don't like how they are smooshed together near the veryyy top.
    A CSS code to make the icons go in a diagonal line downwards next to the picture would look much better.
    7.5 out of 10.

I really don't see issues with reading my color scheme and I'm using the Pichu 2 skin..
    I guess some people have really sensitive eyes.. any other shades of blue for the text and it would look bad though.
    -shrug-

Last edited:

The Red Chain

It's alright.. but 'Hayley' on the first icon is very difficult to read, as it blends in with her hair shade.
    It may have been better to use black on the first icon and red on the last.
    The ___ are unreadable on my skin and are just kind of.. pointless.
    I don't like how the 'super moderator' statements extend past the icons.. it looks.. weird.
    6.9 out of 10

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    That's proper cute.

And the text is great.

But I really do think that the "sugar" thing ruins it a bit.

8/10

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Image is too small.
    You should at least left or center-align the whole thing.
    There was no need for every word to be capitalized. And you should change its colour to match the image's.
    Good thing is that it's not a total mess.

5/10

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    The blue light is a strange contrast with the pink flash of the leftmost gun and gray/brown of the background.

Still though, she looks pretty cool. 8.25/10

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hmm, nice. I just don't like the text links much though... The banner is okay, but there's something about it I don't like. :/ I think a bit of centering would do that signature good.
    For now... I would give it a... 7/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Excellent! You did it once again. I like all the banners that you placed. One on top on the other, and it is very organized. Great work! 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back