• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Very nice banner. The colors are very bright and colorful too. Overall, very good ----->9.6/10

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    How many times have I rated this one sig, even though I'm rarely at this thread?

10/10

- Color scheme fits, good size, text complements it, Renji pwns .

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice I like your siggy,
    I like the text in it. 8/10
    I know mine sukz

~Celebi

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    You guessed right. xD. No, it's just very...interesting. You have a youtube link but it's frivilous. Take that out. Take your PC family out of the spoiler and either center align or right align everything it makes it look a lot nicer. Make your text green or a yellow-green so it matches that awesome banner. Maybe links to peoples names? Anyway, until all that happens ------>4.7/10 is really the best I can give.

P.S The banner is awesome! Keep it.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    For you, it's more of a traditional signature, with your PC family and everything. I like the banner and all, but it's bland. And I don't really like a lot of links in a signature So:

7/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    9/10 Awesome banner and text but I don't like green/orange scheme personally.. But your sig is very organized and cute. Lyrics are a bit too much but it can work.

... >O

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    omg its beautiful =D
    i love the matching lighte blue and pink text
    i give it 9.5/10

TwilightBlade

Years
    5/10 I don't like trainer cards or pokepets. Fan hacking banner is okay but just a plain animation. Could use some better organization/text/colors something too.

TwilightBlade

Years
    7/10 The banner is a bit plain and the text is hard for me to read but it's cute. Link could use some font/color change and some friends since it's lonely. What program did you use for the banner? You could just cut the background out with an eraser and whatnot..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back