• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Years
    8/10
    It's a good listen but I think calling it a masterpiece would be a stretch. Excellent vocals and it's catchy but the lyrics are kind of lacking.

I love the different genres and emotions present in this song

Years
    10/10

I love that song. Even after all his time it still stands out to me as one of Linkin Park's most amazing songs. I love the lyrics, the emotion, the meaning, the music and vocals. It's amazing.

I was going to post Elastic Heart, but I can't be bothered defending the music video.

Years
    10/10

I'm a huge fan of Pink, she is a very diverse artist but this is one of her stand out songs. Very emotional and inspiring and well-executed also the dance in the video is amazing

Continuing with our little theme of amazingly talented females

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    5/10 Not my type of music but I wouldn't mind it for background noise.

Speech impediment won't stop him from singing.

Last edited:
    Years
    6/10

Whilst in general it's not really a great song, there's something weirdly catchy about it.

I'm going through a Sia phase, so enjoy

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Never listened to sia in my life but I'd give the song like a 7/10. It was pretty good if you ask me, but nothing stand-outish about it. I enjoyed the music and I enjoyed her voice and it changed tempo often enough to retain my interest.

It's an old song that I discovered a while back but I love it!

Years
    8/10
    I'd never heard that until now but I really liked it, I loved the vocals and the simplicity.

Here, have an old song that I love

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    10/10 I love Simon and Garfunkel!

Try this! It's one of their songs as performed by one of my favorite bands Mumford & Sons. Marcus Mumford has a beautiful voice!

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    For me it shows up as The Sound Of Silence, which I love 8/10, but your discription makes it sound like The Boxer cover by M&S, which is a 9/10.

This is Me Vs Hero, a band I like, with their song Hang In, which I think is amazing!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    The sound is good and the lyrics are nice but the voices are grating to me. 7/10

Years
    7.5/10 - Because I kept chopping an changing between 7 and 8
    It's a pretty good song and it is pretty damn accurate

Have a sad song

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    6/10 It stays the same for a really long time, and other for the strings that got in, I don't think it has that much going for it. It reminds me a lot of Keane. I think this song would've been better off as only lasting 2:30. But that's just me being snobby and not into piano ballads.

Let's do one of my all-time favourites, by one of my all-time favourite bands.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    10/10 real talk I dig that it caught my attention in the first 3 seconds, takes a good song to do that. He's spitting some real stuff there, spitting knowledge! I really enjoyed the song.

Years
    7/10
    His music was catchy and he has a good voice for rap and is clearly talented. I feel like he could do more with his talent than that song though.

Back