• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME Above You v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    You claim to have put a lot of work in it..but it still doesn't look very good.

6/10

Years
    Not really a theme, but some random pictures. Both are Lucario, and in the signature you have a Trainer Card. Not really helping you there, buddy.

4/10. For effort, but not very good.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Same thing everyone else has said basically.

=/

Unfortunately for you, I also hate Lucario.

3/10.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Oho, it's, um, uh, eh . . . it's her. She looks familiar; is she from Haruhi? Either way, it's cute and it goes nicely together. :3 8/10.

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Other than Lucario, the avatar and tag have almost nothing in common. Plus, the banner looks kinda sketchy. 6.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I like the old one better. ='(

But this one is good too. Just the other one had more yellow which is my favorite color.

10/10

stop setting the bar so high :P

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Politoed is so cute, and I love HackMew's graphics. The text doesn't really fit. Try cascading it or something. So, 7.

And this is no bar. If you want to see the bar, go to the G&P forums. They don't like me there. I wonder why . . .

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The banner and the avatar look good together. Apart from that...Nothing, I guess. Maybe the signature needs a bit of text. It feels a bit empty, tbh.
    I still leik your old theme a bit moar than this one. No offense, Wilson and Katz. ;~;

7.5//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back