• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    That's so flashy and colourful it burns my Eyes out! XD
    9.5/10!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    That is the cutest Zubat I've ever seen. DDD: I like the animation in the banner, but the text and the "Previously known as" and the corosola croagunk and whatever that other thing is sprites are just... They just don't fit the theme. The banner is a little too big for the render, and the text... I'm sorry but the text makes it look like a Shira-chan banner.

(The render has some gray spots around it, see 'em?)

However, the Avatar, is a completely different story. Give me avatar plezzez. xD I love the lowered brightness on the avatar, it suits the render so well. The text placement is nice, no complaints about the avatar!

All in all, 7/10. <--- The text, the sprites, the animation thing at the very bottom. And the text color doesn't match either.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    OH MY PAWN. That avatar/signature is one of teh best ones everr. I love the grayscale concept of it, and teh whole Ichigo/Rukia uhh..thingy 8D. And the images are very high quality, though I don't really like the avatar. But, nevertheless, 9.5//10.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    7/10 No comment.............

22sa

Years
    Nope, there isn't. I'd have to agree with you it's pretty sad. :P So was that 3/10 with or without bonuses? :P

9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I like the avatar, because Ogihci is awesome no matter what, and that's a butt-darned high quality screenshot you've got there, even if the subtitles are... prominent.

But like Chibi said, dunno what the theme is, dunno what the banner is, don't really like the quote because it throws the signature off balance. Never knew Chairman Kaga, so I can't give you bonus points there.

2/10 because I like the avatar.

22sa

Years
    I can work with that I guess... here's a lame banner to compliment it.

The theme's Shirosaki/Ogihci's awesome power, reliability, and personality + psychogoodness.

7.7/10 because I think Ichigo x Orihime more suiting.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Ahh. Now it's betteru *shot* The text on the avatar isn't that appealing. But, the image is interesting and very high quality. Ogihci looks awesome and kawai :3. 6/10.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I claim rating Miki-chan's theme, just give me two seconds to edit!

Right-o, first things first, I absolutely love, the green. :3 The effects are awesome, the brushing is awesome, the emptiness on the left is awesome, but the text isn't all that awesome. I think it would look a little nicer with lower opacity, but that's just me, and it's not like it's "OMGSOHIDEOUS*DIE*". And the avatar looks like a cut out of the banner. >.< The text is cool on the avatar though.

9/10

To everyone who says my avvy sucks: Yeah. I know it sucks. I hate it too, no worries.

22sa: I think you were a little late. Either way, I'm sorry that your pairing preferences are different from mine? I like the new matching thing though.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    8/10

Because I don't want to get banned. haha

Ok for real because it is nice and neat. Also the glitter is a nice touch but what kept it from going higher is the huge banner. You can say I am a fan of small sigs but it is a good theme over all but just a bit too big of a banner.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Erm... I like the effects =D The only bad thing I can say about your theme is the text placement on the banner: I don't like it D: The bit that says "Swampert" covers part of Swampert's face, and it doesn't look too good. I think that the image should have been placed a little bit higher, since the focus of the banner is a little bit too low down (okay, I was lying when I said I only didn't like the text). Also, I think there's a bit too much text under the banner. But it's still, good use of colours, and it's still a fairly good theme ^^;;

8/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OMG I CLAIM RATE OF SHIRA-CHAN'S THEME TOO. *Edit in a moment*

The only thing you need to read: :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The other stuff: To be honest, I thought of the diagonal thing with Rukia in it because I wanted something to the effect of your banner. :D *shotposershot* HITSUGAYA TOUSHIROU, +20....-10 because I have to. For some reason, I'm starting to like border-less banners more then banners WITH border's. *I'm so picky* And I really like the way you organized the text! (You notice name changes! It took me a LONG time to figure out that Kuraudo Sutoraifu was Randall.)

I love the effect on the second, darker image of Shirou-chan and the avatar is manifique. <--Pardon my crap that is supposed to be French.

I love it all. And I'm really JEALOUS.

10/10

Back