• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Aww, thanks MiSs~KoN xP

I love old school systems. Your sig brings back memories! And the "kik" thing made me laugh xD

9/10 :=

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I see you're a Fan of God(?) save our King!...I dunno the Japanese title of it but I saw it on Animax..so yeah XD
    Anyway..It's so Simple yet Complex so I can't describe it but 7/20

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ^ 10/10 Awesome color coordination for both the graphics AND text. Plus the text is bulky, but you kept it looking nice and neat. Font also looks cool, and the animated PKMN icons add to the effect too.

Great job~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's good. Not just because Nica made it, but I've seen the original image and I like what's been done with it. My only problem is the length of the signature... the amount of text is quite a lot and I reckon you could shorten that to less lines. Otherwise 9/10

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    yeah..I've been confront about having my sig to large in the Signature Rules thread so I shorten it...
    I love what you did with the text...you could actually notice it unlike soe people her XP
    but I think you should aline the banner with the text or the text with the banner...so 7/20

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hmm Cloud from Final Fantasy huh? Not my favorite character but still it is Final Fantasy! ^_^

It is chibi too!

Avy: 8/10
    Sig: 8/10

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    o.o Your siggy glows!

I wish you avi did, then it'd be perfect!
    8/10

(And yeah, Ryouki, I love Kyou Kara Maou! ._.)

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    o.o Your siggy glows!

I wish you avi did, then it'd be perfect!
    8/10

(And yeah, Ryouki, I love Kyou Kara Maou! ._.)

I have a glowing avatar for this set but it is too big for the forum sizes. >.>

Anyways very interesting set. It matches though so 7/10.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I love the glowing effect. If it were a little smoother through the transition of going from dull to light, that'd be awesome. I like the theme, but the sprites and friend number kinda kill it. The avatar looks fine, even without a glow effect, though it would be nice. Too bad the file size is too big. ^^;

8/10

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well I'm not really familiar with anime but I do like that avatar. The picture is smooth and crisp. Your siganture seems broken because I can't see it. Overall 9/10.

Well the original avatar that goes with my set is way better then this one. It has a biohazard sign on it. >.>

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Very pretty~ I love the color themes and the shadowing; it ads depth to a sig with no background~ Everything's organized in the signature as well, but...the back picture in the avatar kinda makes it look a bit too large...otherwise, maybe a boarder to your sig would look cool too.

8/10

EDIT Faster poster! >: I'll keep Jyukai's anyway.

It's animated *-* I'm not too muc of a fan of sprites in a signature, but it matches your theme colors, especially on Quilava's Glaciation. Friend code might belong somewhere else, but besides that, it's very simple and pretty~ 7.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    You haveth no idea how much I like this set. :D All the colors are all rainbowy and flashy and yeah. I wish the 'Imperishable Night' wasn't there, but otherwise it's an awesome set. Who made it?

The avatar image would probably look nicer if the image were the same size as the banner, but the position the same.

Anyway, Punishment, I can see my sig just fine... o o;

9/10, mostly because of the Imperishable Night text.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    You have no idea how much I like this set. :D All the colors are all rainbowy and flashy and yeah. I wish the 'Imperishable Night' wasn't there, but otherwise it's an awesome set. Who made it?
    9/10, mostly because of the Imperishable Night text.
    I made it! :3
    I also made Christos', hu hu~
    Imperishable Night is the game she comes from~

Red:...That...isn't even a theme :| Not everything is even centered!

1/10

Back