• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    You won my heart over with that color scheme. Blue and Black! <3

But the blue on the avatar could be a bit lighter to compliment the dark.

9/10

@Jyukai: I can finally see your signature and it looks superb.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I love the simplistic nature of your theme ^^ And the animation in your banner looks very fluid and smooth. However, I'm with Chibi-chan, and I don't really like the small Pokémon sprites, and I think the friend code can go somewhere else. Other than that, it's a good theme. Oh, and the avatar and signature match, too =D 7.5/10

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    ZOMG! I can finally rate the theme of the awesome Shiranui!
    wait ZOMG? that isn't even a word XD
    ~ Anyway...the Orange Theme really hits the spot!
    and the Orange well almost Orange font did the thing
    (I know...I know, it's not actually a font that you higlighted XD)
    I'll rate 9.5/10

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The banner is nice, but I don't like how there is two different types of font; It just throws it off a bit for me. And the text in your signature is pretty stacked but it looks alright none the less. Overall, not too bad ^^

6/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    [commercial voice] The avatar and signature blend well and radiates a blue-ish tone that's both alluring and calming on the eyes. [/commerical voice]

Everything's centred and of equal tone in terms of colour, the only thing that bothers me is the final line in your signature that seems as if it were thrown in at the last minute. Also, in your avatar, in the bottom right hand corner, the image appears to be warped or cut diagonally, which kinda annoys me, since it's a very textured image and most editing can ruin a picture like that.

Anyway, I rate: 7/10

@Next poster: I have no theme, haha, so bring on the harsh criticism!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    YOTSUBA

WIN WIN WIN.
    Anyway, I love these kinds of themes. Simple; more attention on the post more than on the flashyness of the post Mineisflashylolz. Honestly I love it =w= You can't find anything wrong with this or Yotsuba.

10/10, srsly.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's alright. Made by Nica, but I think she probably could have lessened a bit on those lines. The sig matches fine with the avy, but the text could possibly be a different colour to match the banner. 7/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'm going to be frank, I don't really like avatars that are cut from banners or vice versa (although that'd make a really small banner).

However, despite this, the actual theme is suiting but seems kind of off balance. I also don't endorse sprites in signatures either, unless they're actual banners or trainer cards, which in itself is pushing it.

The text in the image is also nice, especially for the "lightning blue" text, but the "Pachirisu"'s colour disturbs me. It fits well with the tone (grey + blue = win) of the sig, but stands out too much. Also, I don't like bolded text. I'm sour like that.

Despite these details however, I have to judge by theme, and through Legacy mode, it's actually very nice.

7.5/10

@Chibi: You didn't trash me... But I'm glad you liked it. :)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *le gasp* No avatar? I'm gonna have to take points off for that D:

Anyway, the banner is very nice, although the white text is a bit hard to read against a white background, and the right side looks a bit too empty. Also, the signature looks to be a bit too tall for my liking, and I said in my previous post, I'm not a fan of the small Pokémon sprites. But still, it's good ^^ 6/10, because there is no avatar D:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I actually really don't like that image of Ichigo... I don't know why, his face is just too triangular at that angle. But image aside, I really like the effects on this, the background and everything. However...

pssst. the rendering on the right side of his neck is kind of a close shave.

But I give you congratz, as I hate rendering people with hair that's super spiky and back and forth. D: The text is amazing, as usual. :3 And I really like the thick border. It fits really nicely.

All in all, 9/10

As for my set: I actually messed with the border's this time. =D I R so proud of myself.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like this theme :3 It's again, simple and awesome which is great. I also really love the text and how it's placed on the banner, it doesn't take up space and it's not oddly placed at all ^-^ Plus, the border is a nice color and matches and the text below the banner is simple too!

However, I don't really like how the avitar has more of a creme color unlike the banner, but that's just me DD:

Overall, a very nice theme <33 9/10

cannadakid

Breeder in training
    Years
    umm i guess i give it a 8/10

well i goes well together cause its the same picture
    not a fan of same photo just cutting piece off

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Sorry, but I really hate Meowths... 'cause I hate cats in real life...

But since your Meowth is crying, I'll rate you 5 out of 10...

Toinks...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    DETECTIVE CONAN?! :OO I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT IN FOR-EH-VAR!!

It's a nice set though, and the quality of the stock is amazing, considering how old an anime Detective Conan is. (I usually see all these blurry stocks that you can barely make out it's Conan. < <) Though, there's one thing I have to point out.

If the words are supposed to say 'One truth prevails'.... Marz spelled prevails wrong. xD;;; I wish your banner had some contrast, and most definetely a matching border on the avatar, but otherwise this is a pretty good set. ^^

8/10

Back