• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • 7/10 Nice pokemon theme XD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Not much of a theme at all. The avatar is a nice screen shot and is of very good quality, but other than that, there's not much too it. I like non-square avatars but it could use a boarder.

There's no image in the signature and the text doesn't really compliment the avatar. It's neat and nicely typed, but that's all. No real theme from what I can tell.

2/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • Nice banner, good color scheme, the avatar and Banner share qualities and that is ( almost) always good. 10/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I <3 it. More wonderful work from Shiranui. The render is great, and the text in the avy and banner looks excellent. The text in the signature is colored to match and organized nicely. No real complaints at all. The border could have been spiced up a bit, but no big problem.

9/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Oh my gosh... I wonder who this 'Shiranui' person is. Her work is absolutely amazing *shot*

Kidding. I guess it is one of my better-ish themes. Good colour, good image quality, and the text, both in the banner and the under the banner, matches nicely. But I agree with MegaFuz, I think I could have made the border better. 8.5/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Eh, they don't really seem to match in terms of colour and texture = they only look similar: 6.5/10

And BTW Klonoa, that character in Shiranui's signature is from Bleach.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Not too sure who Chopper Man is, but I <3 the theme. The colors look great together...text is well organized and colored to match...and the avatar is pretty cute. No complaints.

9.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    :O

D:

What happened to that poor persian's... arms... paws?!

They like, went through the washer machine and shrunk like cotton clothes. DD:

The color's were probably not exactly the easiest thing to choose, but I don't like the ones chosen, and the brush job would've looked better without the blackish blue. The text is a little imposing, and the glow... doesn't make Jyu-chan happy. xD; (But that's not the priority here.)

7/10, The sprite underneath is painfully adorable, and the text is extremely well organized. The theme matches perfectly. It's just the text, and brushing that really bother me. >.<;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    This theme looks awesome =D I love how Ichigo is in color and then Rukia is in just black and white. Plus the black lines on the top and bottom pull it together ^^

The text that matches also gives it a fun look

10/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I loove the banner, though it's a bit too bright, I love the effects. The border is nice, but the avatar has a low-quality feel to it, which I'm not exactly crazy about. The text could be organized in a way that's less stackish, but it's otherwise a great set! Misa Misa ftw!

8.5/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Awesome. It's so simple, yet the image positions, text placement and the use of colours make it seem so different and fun. The avatar and the banner match nicely, so does the text above the banner. Overall, a very nice theme ^^

9.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ZOMGWTFXORZ RUBY!!! *spontaneous combustion*

+10 points for one of the awesomest PokeSpecial characters. *shot*

I do like this set very much, because the repetitions of the render make the banner seem less empty, the text fits perfectly, and the green with a Ruby render is very original. I personally like the border, no matter what all you crazy lovable raters out there say, but the text is definetely not a fave. The banner is so long, I see absolutely no reason to stack your text the way you did. It doesn't look bad, but it's not hawt either. The render looks a little bit scratchy around his nose, but that's not a major issue either.

The avatar is well-made, I like the effects that are slightly different from the banner, but not drastically, and the text fits perfectly. (I can never get text to fit in my avatars... Shira-chan's Put Text in Avatar Ability!! Marvel at it's awesomeness! *shotshotshottranquilized*)

10/10. <-- There were a lot of icky things I pointed out, but I said +10 at the beginning for Ruby, didn't I? ;D

-- Sorry for the essay. I've been dying to rate this theme. Now! To scope out this thread until I can rate Shira-chan's set!!

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • I love the Bleach theme. I like how in the banner, Ichigo is in color and then in the avatar he is in black and white and the same for Rukia but the oppostie way. The text above it matches the theme colors, so all in all a really good job ^^

10/10

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    7/10 a bit distorted but really nice! Great!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • It's a cool theme; not very flashy though, but the color scheme fits perfectly on Quilava's Glaciation~ I also like it that your signature has a border! 6/10

Back