• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Years
  • .. alot of green
    6/10

dum 25 letter min

Please, don't bypass the character limit. It wouldn't hurt for you to be a little more descriptive in your post. That's the whole point of the rating thread. You don't just give a simple rating and leave it at that. :/

Lionheart: No direct theme I see on you, but I like the banner in your sig. ^^; ~4/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • 2/10

No theme. The banner is nice but really there is no connection to the absol in your avatar. To make your theme a bit better try to centerize the banner but really. Nothing to connect the avatar to the sig.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • I like your theme! The avatar, banner, and text all match. Your text isn't all together but really good!

8/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    You have such cute Pokemon in yours~ x3
    and I've been staring at your avatar for like 5 mins... >.<"
    Anyways, it fits together nicely~

6.2/10~
    ^.^

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Your avi is so cute! X3 And the banner is pretty! But they don't match, aren't like, the same. But they're cool!

7/10 :=

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It's simple, yet it still matches. But I really don't like the fact that it's too simple D: 5.5/10

Back