• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow! how cute! is that from Digimon..? I never saw that Digimon before! CUTE! 9/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    It's not much of a theme. The affects aren't so good, but I guess it's a start. :)

5/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The character's cute, and the signature's clean. Need I say more?

10/10

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I don't know what I've given you before, because...well, my memory sucks. But your theme is sticking to me, I'm liking it more as I see it. 10/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I like simple themes like this one, they're cute. It's a shame the render has jagged edges, but other then that, I'd give it a nice 8/10

but how could you not care for bleach?
    I just don't like it, that's all. It never struck me as any good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The banner and avatar are alright, just that all them lines seem a bit distracting neh? Spoiler tags in signatures aren't all that nice in my opinion, though I suppose you have a reason for them to be there. 7.5/10 I'd say.

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR THEME o.o

the banner is so.. kewl. just like the whole 'chillaxing thingie'
    Were did you get those images from =D ?

anyway, a 10/10 from me.
    You do? Thanks, I didn't realise it was that good to be honest ^^;

Anyway, the image comes from the Crazy Rainbow opening of One Piece, which I love ♥

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Originally Posted by joyce : the fluffy pirate~ View Post
    OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR THEME o.o

the banner is so.. kewl. just like the whole 'chillaxing thingie'
    Were did you get those images from =D ?

anyway, a 10/10 from me.
    Lol yeah he's right Amachi. I liked your Ruffy earlier too but this is really good. Man I only can say

10/10

Nice Job^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    :3 I like the Pokémon banner and the avatar. However, your signature, in general, looks badly messy. I don't like how you mixed the font size and the colours. 5/10 <~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    The banner and the avatar are good. But you know, the text could be way better. The colour doesn't really match with the banner, in your signature. 6/10 <~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I do like CSI, its a good show. I think in your sig the purple is a bit dark. I'd suggest either making it blue like Midori-Chi's name is or a lighter green, perhaps. Otherwise, good job. :3

7/10

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Heh. I like your Salamence them. Nice colors and background, the transparent Salamence fits nicely. The only problem I have with it is that it's a little hard to see your words in your avatar. As far as the Beedrill ones go, I like the colors you used and such, but I wish you didn't make that one corner darker than the rest. It sort of distracts from the rest, and it makes it hard to see the words in that corner.

7.5/10

Back