• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You! (2.0)

Shhwonk

always with the games, etc.
Years
  • Huh...that was interesting. Never heard of the game so this is completely out of context, but it's not bad I guess. xD - 7/10

Just finished my first playthrough of SOTC a few months ago (I know, I'm a little late) and I'm in love with it. This is my fav track from the soundtrack.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • 10/10.

Like yourself, I finished Shadow of the Colossus for the first time a few months ago as well! I remember this soundtrack too in the game, it's a classic! There really isn't a bad song in that whole OST to be perfectly honest.

I've been playing a bunch of Ryse: Son of Rome lately and I love the soundtrack. It's got some pretty good battle, suspenseful music imo.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 8/10.

Hot damn. Been awhile since I've heard such a suspenseful song. One thing I like about this song, is that it doesn't waste any time. It jumps straight into what it is, which is a ominous-like song that instills something bloody forthcoming. I like it!

Ao no Kiseki Evolution - Concentrate All Firepower!!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 7/10.

At the very least, it's interesting. It starts off nice, but it does eventually get rather jumbled. Specifically around 2:20. Of course, this song may be better when put into context, since I've never played Soul Nomad.

Ciel nosurge - Roar of the Earth and Heavens

Back