• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
  • Ah yes, good old stupidly long sword Sephiroth. Gotta say, for the first theme (I presume it's the first one), it's pretty dapper. I personally prefer the Kingdom Hearts usage of it, but it definitely beats some other renditions. 7.4/10

"May the light of Aether lead your way"

pkmin3033

8/10, whilst not my favourite track from the game, I do like how atmospheric this is. It fits in nicely with the synthetic sound of the rest of the soundtrack, but adds a nice layer of vocals to make it much more dramatic <3

Let's have some Sonic in here again!

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 6.9/10. It's okay, but nothing really substantial or amazing. It's to be expected that a lobby theme wouldn't blow my socks off, but I definitely found myself not really interested in listening past five minutes since despite it amping up a little bit, it was pretty much the same theme and sadly not a theme I enjoy hearing too often.

[/QUOTE]
    Can you handle all the emo in this little angel?

pkmin3033

6/10. It has energy, but not the kind of energy I personally enjoy, haha.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 7.7/10 A nice little tune. I do like the flow of the orchestral background in and out of the piano solo. Really helps make this sound somber.

Meh game, good soundtrack.

pkmin3033

7/10. The teenager in me appreciates this a lot more than my current self, haha. It takes a while to really get good, though.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 9.1/10 I really like how this is done, especially for its final boss and the part where it incorporates the 12 vessels as well as the fade to just the piano.

And oldie, but a goodie

pkmin3033

8/10 Teeeechnically that's an anime theme, but I'm going to let it slide because it's pretty damn good. I've heard better, but not many. Good stuff.

pkmin3033

Quite so, Victoria. Quite so.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 8.1/10, Nice tune to bop to, and definitely sounds like something epic or malevolent is happening. Its sort of vibing rhythm does sound similar to other tracks I've heard before, but it most certainly isn't a least in that category.

Gotta that one minute extra, while grinding.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    9/10. Enjoying the beat and all of a sudden those vocals took me by surprise. The instrumentals are just as great. I'm not that familiar with Jet Set Radio but it really compliments what I know of the setting.

Last edited:

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • 8/10 really nice music looks like science fiction really nice and really nice and good music
    now my turn listen to it full will make you depressed in a positive way..............{use headphones and loud volume to listen to every single tune} really nice

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • 8/10, I enjoy this a lot and it has a specific vibe I really enjoy but don't really quite know how to explain. I like it though, for sure.

I'll include a game I really enjoyed the demo of, but haven't played the full version of. This was my favourite song from back then.~

Back