• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Because the last one died, so, I thought it'd be cool to start it up once more.

In this thread, basically you rate the video game music in the post above, depending on how you like it. You can rate it from a scale from 1 - 10, but when you do, please write your impressions of the music! it can also make for good discussion.

After rating the music above, please post a video game music piece of your own! Feel free to post whatever video game music you like.

Anyway, I'll start this thread out with this:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Wing Ding[SNES]

Yukari

Pretty good. I really don't have anything to say other then that I like it though.

Anywho, I'm going to post my favorite piece of music from any game ever.
    (If you know me you saw this coming from a mile away.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • 10/10

Definitely one of my favorite songs from any video game.

Posting another FF song that I think is pretty epic.

Yukari

A very long (and very good) song. I've literally seen webpages dedicated to dissecting and analyzing it, pointing out it's relation to Kefka. It really sets the mood and is perfect for the moment. 10/10

I'm going too keep the Final Fantasy train going with Otherworld.

Years
  • 7/10

Not one of my favorite FFX songs, but it does make things intense, especially the opening FMV.

My favorite Chocobo theme.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • 6/10.

I'm a huge sucker for good bass lines, so I got really excited at the beginning. Turned out a little too cartoony for my taste, but that's just me.

This game right here...great game, great OST. "Serpent Eating the Ground" of Bravely Default is pretty epic for a final fight theme. Makes me want to play this game again in all honesty.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I like it! Sounds quite oriental with a epic side; though I never played Samurai Warriors, maybe I can check it out. 8D

8/10!

Alrighty, how about this:

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy -That Person's Name Is

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 10/10.

Truly a gorgeous theme. Seriously, I never get tired of hearing this. And since it's the main boss theme and I did complete all of the sidequests, I've listened to this song at least twenty times now.

Grand Knights History - Fighting Blade (Climax)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • 10/10

HOLY LORD THAT IS SO GOOD. I just straight up love this. Electric Guitar combined with Medival Instruments(I have no music knowledge, so I'll it that).

I'm gonna put in a bit of Sonic, with my absolute favorite Remix in Generations.

http://youtu.be/gwlC89-X-oc

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I really enjoyed it, not bad. 8/10

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Forest Interlude

By the way, are we only allowed to post official video game music, or can we also post remixes?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The video is embedded incorrectly, but regardless. I don't even need to look this song up on youtube to rate it.

10/10.

One of my favourite tracks in DKC2. I just love the calm and relaxing tune that goes along with it. Also, nostalgia and extreme bias clouding my judgement.

Yggdra Union - Milanor Sortie

Back