• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    10/10 I love it! Upbeat Japanese fighting music ftw lol.

As someone who doesn't follow Final Fantasy at all, I love this game!
    Keep listening to at least the 1 minute mark!

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    10/10 I love it! Upbeat Japanese fighting music ftw lol.

As someone who doesn't follow Final Fantasy at all, I love this game!

Oh, hell yeah, I LOVE Blinded By Light. Favorite battle theme ever.

11/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k

Yes, it says remix, but all it is is slightly cleaned up.

Oops, didn't embed right and I don't know how. Sorry. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, and you only need to listen to it for one loop, obviously. I don't expect anyone to listen for 11 minutes.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Piano+electric guitar or whatever that is (half the time I can't remember what instrument is what)? Hell yeah. Could've used a a little more piano and a little less cymbals imo. 8/10

And I gotta agree, that PTCG Hall of Fame music was terrible. Lasted about 6 seconds before I was like NOPE.

Found this the other day, thought it was pretty good:

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • 7/10
    I personally love more rustic music in cities and towns so this was great in my book.

(I'll probably mainly post songs from Cytus and Deemo hehe) This is one of my favorite songs from Cytus. It's incredibly hard to play though.

Cytus OST - Axion

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 8/10.

Funktabulous. It might not be one of my favourites in the Sonic Generations OST, it's still a great song. The piano is hnnnggh in this track. This might be a steep claim, but I think I prefer this rendition over the Sonic CD version.

Bravely Second - OST 02 ???

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 9/10

Beautifully put together. I've never played Bravery Default, but it sounds like the series has some great music.

This one has been stuck in my head all day for some odd reason.

Back