• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • 7/10.

Catchy! Reminds me of Tekken to an extent. 0:40 is certainly the best part of the song. I would really love for some context on when this plays though, as I'm just assuming this is just a stage theme or something of the sort.

Sen no Kiseki II - Bring up Trust!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I dig any sort of chinese style music, but this kinda comes across as a little generic. It works for a fighting game though, and it's not bad. I'm just personally not into Blazblu's OST lol. 7/10

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    That cymbal clangy thing really bothers me (especially in the beginning), it kinda clashes with the rest of the track for me. And that thing that sounds like a vacuum that comes in for 10 seconds near the end. Otherwise it'd be really good (and I like that kind of stuff). 6/10.

YEAH I KNOW I CAN POST POKEMON MUSIC ELSEWHERE BUT I'M REALLY LIKIN' THIS ONE TODAY.
    What I like about it is how it starts off sounding almost exactly the same as the original but then suddenly jumps up after ~10 seconds.

Yukari

That song really sets off my nostalgia, 10/10

NieR has one of the most amazing, most layered soundtracks of any game, so I'm going to post some music from it here.

NieR - Song of the Ancients Devola

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    8/10. Very atmospheric. I've never played any of the Myst sequels, I should probably given them a go sometime.

Apologies in advance for this one:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I actually enjoyed 13 (guess 'cause it was my only FF game). Good track but there are some better ones in the game imo, 7.5/10.

Bringing it old school.

Yukari

That really brings back memories.

This one get's really good halfway through.

NieR - Shadowlord

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Eh. IGN 5/10 Can I ask, is it from a Japanese game? Cause their music bores the hell out of me. No Offense

I have no clue if this is applicable to this thread, and probably only someone who's played PAYDAY 2 extensively will get it, BUUUUUT

Merry almost Christmas!

Yukari

I honestly love Retro Music.

I'm going to Repost the previous sing that I posted. And, would the next poster please actually listen to the song all the way through? It isn't just one piece of music that loops for five minutes.

NieR - Shadowlord

Back