• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

KittiOcelotti

"Smell ya later!"
    Years
    Good music, but some parts felt a little bit out of place.

Sorry :(

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Good music, but some parts felt a little bit out of place.

Sorry :(

We don'T see the video, but when I quote you I can see the link so...

.... is it the same thing over and over and over? o.O

2/10 sorry hehe

KittiOcelotti

"Smell ya later!"
    Years
    7/10
    Good, but not my cup of tea.

We don'T see the video, but when I quote you I can see the link so...

.... is it the same thing over and over and over? o.O

2/10 sorry hehe
    The video is actually the notoriously bad video game HongKong'97 theme "I love Beijing Tianmen"

Sorry if it doesn't work, my computer's been acting up recently........

The song is For River, btw.

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    7/10
    Sorry if it doesn't work, my computer's been acting up recently........

It's not your computer. You're entering in the full url of the youtube video into the [.YOUTUBE][./YOUTUBE] tags. Instead, you just need to add the very end of the youtube link (this part -> h-rj8HVW3PQ) into the youtube tags. That will solve all of your problems.

Back on topic, this is a very pretty piano piece. 9/10.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - A Stranger I Remain

More Raiden.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Great, someone posted some MGRR music and I didn't even get to CURATE it. And it was Mistral's theme too, which I definetly have a metaphysical curation of interpretation..

On topic: 9 Thunderbolts out of 10 Lightning Thumbnails. It has that beat that i like, and it makes me want to hurl a bolt of Lightning.

-w-

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    7/10, This game is supposed to take place in Asia, and yet Yasha's theme sounds more western-ish.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Red Sun

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    10 CRUEL KIDS out of a Jack.

Ahh Sundowner's theme. What can i say about this one. While it doesn't talk about Sundowner necessarily, it does talk about what he thinks about war. What about the good things about what war has done. Jobs, Technology, a common purpose. And with war, what are the byproducts and aftermaths? Exploitation of natural resources, and the contamination of natural areas by human activities in the funding and fueling of war. As for the red sun, referencing Japanese culture, refers to the bloodstained night after a battle. Why is it shining over paradise? Because that's what War does. It shines over the paradise that people have tainted because of War, and the funding and fueling of it. And after war, there's advancement of technology, jobs, and common purposes. All in the days work for what Sundowner seeks.

Also, this theme is what i love listening to whenever I'm driving or trekking out in the open, as i looked into both the tainted and untainted areas of the land. I would give this an 11/10 but the rather easy and slow paced Boss fight with Sundowner himself with this awesome tune just clashes together awkwardly

OT:

Last edited:

KittiOcelotti

"Smell ya later!"
    Years
    7/10

Not a fan of metal.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    7 Porkchops hidden on a wall out of 10 Candles that you have to whip out
    For some reason, i find it too relaxing as a Castlevania character's theme song.

Here's something from my realm of gaming. And its from a character I wished I could play well.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    8/10, the slow transition from orchestrated to rock was something I didn't expect, but the game's title should've been a dead giveaway for me.

Super Mario 3D World - Ghost House

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    (Yay, you did it!)

10/10.

This song is imperfect. But, IMO, the flaws only serve to make the song more impactful and beautiful. I love just about all of Undertale's music, but "Undertale" is one of the best.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - It Has To Be This Way

NANOMACHINES, SON!

At this point, I may as well post every song in MGR:R. It's just all so good.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Well that's another MGRR song I wasn't able to curate. Oh wait a decent song out of a 10. Chrono Trigger's unused Battle track makes me wish i could hack the game and unlock all of that delicious unused content.

Back