• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    8/10
    It's nice. I like the vocals too.

5/10. Like most Touhou themes, it just has too much going on to be anything other than a headache. It starts off nicely but degenerates into ruckus. I'd be willing to bet the piano remix was nice though~
    Aww I really like most Touhou songs. But yeah if you have a ton of bullets flying towards you a calm soothing song would be kinda out of place. Also here's someone playing it on the piano, so see for yourself ^^;

Yay for older games:
    The Empty Girl ~ Ellen's theme - Touhou 3: Phantasmagoria of Dimensional Dream

The older ones are usually a bit calmer. Probably cause you can do less with 16-bit.

pkmin3033

1/10. God, Dissidia has awful original songs; I'd forgotten about these...

Aww I really like most Touhou songs. But yeah if you have a ton of bullets flying towards you a calm soothing song would be kinda out of place. Also here's someone playing it on the piano, so see for yourself ^^;
    It would, but it could at least have some kind of tune to it. I guess it's an acquired taste. I DO like the piano remixes, though.

Time to be annoying!

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
    1/10

Fuka is my most HATED Disgaea characters ever, and this song just reinforces that hatred.

Time for a Disgaea song with arguably the best cast.

pkmin3033

6/10. I will argue that point fervently, because D5 has no sense of humour. D4 is easily the best instalment in the franchise to date, in terms of cast - Valvatorez and Artina > Killia and Seraphina; I rest my case - and gameplay.

Okage

Years
    6/10. I will argue that point fervently, because D5 has no sense of humour. D4 is easily the best instalment in the franchise to date, in terms of cast - Valvatorez and Artina > Killia and Seraphina; I rest my case - and gameplay.

That is why I said arguably. Everyone has their favorite Disgaea cast (Disgaea 2 for me personally), but D5's cast had the most character development for it's characters in all the series. Just look at Red Magnus. He literally changed the way he spoke after his character development.

But let's agree everyone has their favorite cast and get back to the topic at hand.

7/10

I liked it for the most part, but there were some part's that didn't sound right to me. Still a good song though.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    8/10

For some reason, I never playd a Final Fantasy game, but this song is really nice. Is it like, an arrange containing themes from the different FF games?

The Great War, Land Battle - Bayonetta 2
    Personally I really like this theme. It plays during one of my fave chapters in the game, the Witch Hunts. Too bad it's hard to hear it ingame since basically the apocalypse is happening around you while the army of Paradiso and the Umbra Witches are fighting eachother.

pkmin3033

8/10. I love me some ridiculously overdramatic choir. It's not as good as The Greatest Jubilee or You May Call Me Father from the original game, but it's definitely up there as one of the better tracks.

Need some NieR in here every now and then.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    Last edited:

pkmin3033

7/10. You just punched my childhood. Not as hard as you could have - Everfrost Peak is still the best track from that game - but...pretty hard. xD

The Childhood Strikes Back:

Plus a version for Xin if he's the next person up~

pkmin3033

6/10. Metroid II was an OK game with an OK soundtrack. Nothing bad, but nothing exceptional either.

Okage

Years
    8/10

While I dislike the Neptunia games, I cannot deny that they have some pretty good music.

(Note, the title doesn't say it, but this song is from Persona 4)

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    6/10. Think I'd like it more if I knew any of the context of the game. The percussion sounds quite nice but generally it felt a bit repetetive after a very short while. But that could be me. cx

I haven't actually really played Dishonored myself, but if I would this soundtrack would be the reason.

Back