• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
9/10, I find that ironic, because this too has some hard rock on the first half. This music makes me want kick some villain butt.

Hyrule Warriors - Skyloft

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
5/10, I really wanna give the song a better score but I can't because it never really goes anywhere.

Fire Emblem Awakening - Conquest

Years
  • Seen today
7/10. I like 0:21 to 0:37 and 0:38 to 0:54, but I like 0:38 to 0:54 the most.

Klonoa: Door To Phantomile - The Windmill Song

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
7/10 I like it, sounds pretty epic, although I can't say much about it.

Yakuza 4/Ryū ga Gotoku 4: Densetsu o Tsugumono - For Faith

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
6/10, it would be a lot better if they made it longer.

Sonic Generations - Crisis City (Modern)

Years
  • Seen today
8/10. Never played any Kid Icarus game, but I like this track. Make me wonder what kind of character Magnus is.

Destrega - Character Select

Years
  • Seen today
8/10. I find this song to be kind of cute, I like it.

Sonic Advance - Ice Mountain Zone Act 2

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
8/10, can't help but notice that the soundfont for Sonic Advance's OST sounds similar to Mario Kart Super Circuit's.

Fire Emblem Awakening - Don't Speak Her Name

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
9/10. I overall really liked it. It makes me want to go out and purchase the game. It sounds so beautiful in a lot its part and sounds like an adventure (I want to say epic, but I don't know if that would be the correct word to use) in other parts.

Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War - The Journey Home

Years
Initially I thought it was okay but after a while I was just wondering when it would stop repeating the same part over and over and get to the good part. It never came. 3/10. Suffers from not being the full version of the song I think.

now how about some old-school sakuraba

Back