• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Youtube video in the profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Not in the mood for that song while I was listening to that. But it is a song I might get…

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Umm//

It looks like a nice hack...But some of the Battle animations kinda suck...and one of the pokemon is just a straight cut from WoW.

6/10

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    (actually, no, it comes from Golden Sun. Never played WoW. Gryphons weren't created by WoW, btw... It's a GS themed hack and someone wanted him in there.)

I'll say 7 now. I'm more in the mood.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I didn't think they were created by WoW it just looks like the ones from WoW...Now I see it looks like the Golden Sun Gryphon...WoW just came to me first.

6/10

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    As i said i love that song. 9/10
    Also you dont need to understand what she is saying you just have to read the descrption and see how she did so.

Years
    4/5 (8.5/10). Eh, I thought it was all right. My foot was tapping to the rhythm so I guess liked it, although it isn't my personal taste in music. Didn't care about the video itself though.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I was beginning to stick with my initial dislike of the song but I found myself enjoying it as it went on, surprisingly. The video's just a still image of what I assume is the album cover though, so aside from the song, there's not much else.

6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back