• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ray's Mini Trade Center (4-5 iv/Legends/Shiny)(12/10 UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
  • well I have kyogre, palkia, dialga, landorus, zekrom, mew, arceus, darkrai, shaymin, all the legendary birds, azelf, uxie and mesprit, jirachi, celebi, and possibly others that i don't remember. I'm going to sleep now (almost 1:00 am here) so i'll check tomorrow to see if you're on.

Hi just to inform you I am available now until very late. Just leave me a reply when you are free ^__^ no rush

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Ok let me summarize our trade list

timid/modest eevee for rash bagon 5 ivs

keldeo for rayquaza

* I wan ur victini what else do u want?

yep. Let me check your thread again for victini. Just a moment.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • hey just to let u know my 5 iv eevee is bold nature.. unless u wan 4 iv modest.. let me know

I traded you the 4 iv modest one.. if u wan the 5 iv let me know

I traded you the 4 iv modest one.. if u wan the 5 iv let me know

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Thanks for the trade! If there's anything wrong with the pokemon I traded you please let me know, but aside from bagon (which i bred myself) i'm pretty sure they're legit.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Thanks for the trade! If there's anything wrong with the pokemon I traded you please let me know, but aside from bagon (which i bred myself) i'm pretty sure they're legit.

sure bro thanks for the trade too be sure to leave me a review at my siggy.. let me know if you need anything else ^^

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    sure bro thanks for the trade too be sure to leave me a review at my siggy.. let me know if you need anything else ^^

Lol i read just now that you said the modest eevee was 4 iv. But it's all good since i'm gonna use it to breed for a 6iv one. Thanks again, i'll leave you a review.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    hi interested in adamant diancie

FT: all 6 iv with beneficial nature except lake trio, deoxys, diancie, and tanabata jirachi
    Arceus
    Shiny giratina
    Shiny palkia
    Reshiram
    Shiny latios
    Tananbata jirachi
    Hasty Diancie
    Brave Diancie
    Shiny kyogre
    Shiny groudon
    Shiny ho oh
    Victini with event move
    Deoxys
    Lugia
    Uxie
    Azelf
    Mesprit

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • hi interested in adamant diancie

FT: all 6 iv with beneficial nature except lake trio, deoxys, diancie, and tanabata jirachi
    Arceus
    Shiny giratina
    Shiny palkia
    Reshiram
    Shiny latios
    Tananbata jirachi
    Hasty Diancie
    Brave Diancie
    Shiny kyogre
    Shiny groudon
    Shiny ho oh
    Victini with event move