• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Mmmm...

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Mmmm...

Spoiler:

I don't want to spoil you anything, but I've read a translation of the webnovel of what happens after the last anime episode, and it seems they left some stuff out of the adaptation (hopefully for a second season). These scenes would include further despair (which would mean cliffhanger) and more Rem-centered content.

I don't want to further explain to avoid spoilers, but it's something that I actually thought during the fighting-the-fucking-whale sub-arc, so I believe it isn't that hard to imagine (I think I even mentioned it on an earliest post during one of those episodes).

WhiteFox went for the "safe" route of finishing the anime before the arc ending to avoid a cliffhanger (which I really appreciate, because things go the f*cked up way again after the anime end). This won't really change your mind, because it is a fact that somehow it looks weird after so many Rem-episodes she wasn't even mentioned at the end, but I wanted to let you know there is an actual reason behind it, not just lazy screenplay :P

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
I read ahead. Poor Rem ;*)
Spoiler:

Years
dunno why but im more bias to rem more than the lead female character
I even make her a variant form of hornless gardevoir

GFOuhyE.png

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
Years
Just started watching this cause all my friends were saying its good. So I gave it a shot, pretty good but them cliff hangers though >.<

Back