• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Years
Spoiler:

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years

Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Well the Sin Archbishop of Sloth completely creeps me out. I like how they found his makeup stuff in his pockets though lol.

Spoiler:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Well the Sin Archbishop of Sloth completely creeps me out. I like how they found his makeup stuff in his pockets though lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
Sloth...
Spoiler:

It'll probably become obvious soon enough though ;*)

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
The real question is

Spoiler:

Ontopic:

Can anyone guess what the heck is the witch saying when Subaru gets revived? I can't hear a thing

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
This show makes me feel so weird, but I think I ultimately like it. It gives me a sense of fear I have never felt before. Normally I'd avoid this kind of anime because I don't really like violence or blood, but I got into it because my group of friends started talking about it and I wasn't in the loop, so I gave it a chance.

Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
episode 23 tho:

Spoiler:

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Betelgeuse is bae, tho. You must give him your love, love, love, love, love, love!

How can you hate this face? :(
Spoiler:

I love how he looks like gossiping lol

It seems novels 9 and 10 are coming in September and October, which means more anime material for a future second season.
Hopefully they decided to adapt the EX novels into OVAs as well, and we have more time for some novels to be released.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
I'm gonna binge-watch the remainder of the series to catch up (I'm on ep 15 now) tonight. Just picked this up a few days ago, and I'm instantly in so deep. I gotta say, I LOVE Rem, she's so cool and I hope she hooks up with Subaru.

Also, wtf did I just find hahaha (semi dirty pic, just warning you in case you don't wanna see that):

Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I'm gonna binge-watch the remainder of the series to catch up (I'm on ep 15 now) tonight. Just picked this up a few days ago, and I'm instantly in so deep. I gotta say, I LOVE Rem, she's so cool and I hope she hooks up with Subaru.

Also, wtf did I just find hahaha (semi dirty pic, just warning you in case you don't wanna see that):

Spoiler:

Welcome to the legion of rem :))) Here's a collection of Rem for you! :D

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years

Yay Rem! {XD} Also I actually just caught up with the anime, so now I understand what's going on rn.

Spoiler:

Back