• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Years
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Suddenly, high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world, and with no sign of the one who summoned him, things become even worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious, silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru cooperates with her to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue, Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices he gained the ability "Returns by Death" and has become a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. Beyond the despair, can he save the girl from the fate of death?

[Source]

Information

Episodes: ?
Airing: Apr 3, 2016
Producers: Media Factory
Studios: White Fox
Genres: Drama, Fantasy

It's basically Despair: Groundhog day edition. No superpowers except resetting to a certain "flag" until he is able to overcome various bad ends. Read some of the manga, and it's interesting enough. Kinda sad the "what-if" chapter has a happier end lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't know anything about this and I'm picking this up only because the name sounds sorta interesting. Comments by you all make me sorta look forward to it a bit more, though.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Yeah, at first I thought it was a happy-go-lucky summoned-to-another-world thing, but
Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Hm... this looks interesting... wait, what Macho just said has now turned me off of this series. I DON'T NEED THAT. NOPE NOPE NOPE.
But macho didn't post in this thread...??

And I just read the synopsis. It read like generic light novel crap in the beginning till it got to the ability. The ability makes this somewhat interesting. I'd like to see how they use the ability - can be pretty damn good if used right I feel. Since that's a pretty unique power.

Years
But macho didn't post in this thread...??

And I just read the synopsis. It read like generic light novel crap in the beginning till it got to the ability. The ability makes this somewhat interesting. I'd like to see how they use the ability - can be pretty damn good if used right I feel. Since that's a pretty unique power.

Whoops, meant Akiba!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I don't usually like a lot female characters but she's is adorable <3

Pa8Rvm5.png

Only just saw the trailer for the first time and it's definitely going on the list!

Akiba

Years
Yes, Felt a qt.

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

That was.............................................

Spoiler:

Also, Megumin was best waifu last season, expecting best waifu here as well :3

Akiba

Years

Geez, it broke my heart when
Spoiler:

At this rate (5.5 chapters/ep) they'll be on book 2 by episode 3.

Years
Yeah 2 episodes for a debut, quite fascinating. A fantasy version of All You Need is Kill LOL

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Akiba

Years

Spoiler:

low key
Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Started this after my old dormates recommended it. So far, it hasn't been disappointing. The lack of abrasion and embarrassment in the interactions between white-hair and protag is pretty refreshing, even going forward. Plus the designs are pretty fun (and that one time the subs made a liberal-as-hell but eerily fitting reference was, too).

The direction and writing (as an adaptation) is probably what sells this show for me, though. For too many reasons, but I think that it just subverts a number of conventions and calls on some lesser used ones generally does the show a lot of favors. Plus it does Hacking to the Gate better than Steins;Gate did, so all in all I'm enjoying this show a good deal. This season's been fun.

Back