• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Realistic Pok?mon by Lo0bo0 Update Hawlucha

Years
Realistic Pokémon by Lo0bo0 Update Hawlucha

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Arstation | Youtube

This is my realistic pokemon project where I plan to do every pokemon 721+ plus special editions pokemon featured on the anime. Here I intend to show pokemon as realistic and can be without losing their cuteness and pokemon aspect, I hope you like it and enjoy it, remember to leave a comment or fav the pokemon, it counts to achieve evolutions and special perks
wink.gif

But also the ultimate goal the 3D realistic pokedex, of every concept of this pokemon is to programm a virtual pokedex usign Unity 3D or Unreal, creating the 3d models and animate them, of course this is a long term proyect and it will take time, so if you would like to support in make this happen, you can click on the mockup to see more info and how you can help.

The Pokedex so far and first 3d model for the pokedex

Kanto Pokedex, here you can see which pokemon have been unlocked and which are still hidden, you will see there are over 151, this is because Mega evolutions, baby evolutions and evolutions from other Generations are counted to fill the National Kanto Pokedex.

Spoiler:

Kalos Pokedex unlocked thanks to patreon supporters
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Awesome work man! Love the shades variant of the Squirtle. B) Nice nod to the anime.

Years
These are stunning and I'm in awe at how detailed each piece is. Lots of depth in how you color which really brings out everything you've shown so far! I can definitely see why you pursue art for a living; you're fantastic at it.

Looking forward to any future updates and I'll probably feature your works on our twitter soon for some publicity as they really do deserve the mention.

Years
Any one can help me figure out how to display the original image, but with a custome size? since the manual escalation seems to be ignored once I save the post :/

Years
Any one can help me figure out how to display the original image, but with a custome size? since the manual escalation seems to be ignored once I save the post :/

You can use css to make them appear a different size:

pokemon_project_001_bulbasaur_bylo0bo0_by_lo0bo0-d9ogk28.jpg

Code:
Spoiler:

Years
Be sure to check my other social medias, for more pokemon as soon as they are being released today´s update Weedle and Pidgey have been added to this collection, enjoy ;) and remember to comment if you like them

For full size, be sure to check them on;
Weddle Facebook or Deviantart
Pidgey Facebook or Deviantart

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I like how these stay very faithful to their official designs. I never liked how lots of attempts to draw "realistic" Pokemon barely resemble the actual Pokemon that they're based off of, but these drawings you got here look realistic AND still resemble the Pokemon very faithfully.

Years
I like how these stay very faithful to their official designs. I never liked how lots of attempts to draw "realistic" Pokemon barely resemble the actual Pokemon that they're based off of, but these drawings you got here look realistic AND still resemble the Pokemon very faithfully.

Thank you Chaos Rush, I always loved the realistic pokemon of other artist, but felt like you, that sometimes they were too realistic they lost their cuteness and I always taught, how the hell would someone find that killing machine cute like in the anime XD, so that is the reason I am doing this project now, so wait for more to come ;)

Years
Years
Thank you everyone who is supporting the pokemon project we have completed the first evolution line of the project. And here is the special edition for everyone featuring Ash Butterfree and Pink Butterfree, also as a special achievement every like coment and share we obtain from this picture on the other social medias such as Facebook, tumblr, instagram and deviantart, will be added to the other pokemons, so expect some evolutions soon

Be sure to check Butterfree on a higher resolution on Facebook, Tumblr and Deviantart

Years
Do one for Minun, Smeargle and Lucario. I am really curious to what they would look like.

I will do them for sure, but since I am doing the national dex one by one, there are still a lot of pokemon to do before them, but enjoy the rest as they are being released in the meantine ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
These are PERFECT. <3 omg I love the bulbasaur most of all. So shiney and I want one. x)

Years
Back