• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Realistic Pok?mon by Lo0bo0 Update Hawlucha

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
wait i didnt reply to your topic before? i thought i did
i saw this last week
omg you are incredible
so jealous of your skills

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Holly these are A,W,E,S,O,M,E !!!!! How do you do that?? :o You are very talented!!

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
XD Thank you very much, I made them in Photoshop, you can watch some video process of them on my youtube channel, here is the video process of Charmander :)

I don'T see the link, or is it just me? I'll probably follow you :)

Years
Thank you everyone who is supporting the pokemon project, we maneged to unlock Kakuna :D, let´s draw them all :D

Be sure to check Kakuna on a higher resolution on Facebook, Tumblr and Deviantart, also if you want to watch how it was made visit my Youtube channel, every pokemon is being added every week so dont miss them

Years
Wednesday 24 of february Update Mega Mewtwo Y

Thank you everyone who is supporting the pokemon project, we maneged to unlock Mega Mewtwo Y, lets draw them all!!!! XD

Be sure to check Mega Mewtwo Y on a higher resolution on Facebook, Tumblr and Deviantart also if you want to watch how it was made visit my Youtube channel and start watching their process
11.%20wink.gif
, every pokemon is being added every week so dont miss them

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Please remember to post your physical artwork here. You may link to your social media, but without the addition of your artwork it's just advertising. Please post your artwork in this thread when you're able to. Thank you!

Years
Please remember to post your physical artwork here. You may link to your social media, but without the addition of your artwork it's just advertising. Please post your artwork in this thread when you're able to. Thank you!

I have a question, so far I´ve been adding the new pokemon on the main post, by adding the image, and posting just the text saying what the update was about, to keep the thread alive, so, would it be better to include a spoiler message with the picture too instead of just the info? in addition to the main post?

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have a question, so far I´ve been adding the new pokemon on the main post, by adding the image, and posting just the text saying what the update was about, to keep the thread alive, so, would it be better to include a spoiler message with the picture too instead of just the info? in addition to the main post?

Shame on me. I actually didn't see the new art you were putting in the first post. I only saw your subsequent posts (that had no images) and responded to that alone without doing my research.

Now, it is typical for users to post their artwork in both their "update" posts and their "main" post. However, there is nothing in the rules stating that you have to so long as you are posting art in the thread in some fashion. The way you are currently running this gallery is completely within A&D's rules and, while a little unconventional, there is nothing wrong with it!

You can include art in your update posts if you'd like, but that decision is completely up to you. You are free to carry on this thread as you have always been.

So basically this was my bad! I retract my previous post and apologize, Lo0bo0. We all make mistakes.

Years
Shame on me. I actually didn't see the new art you were putting in the first post. I only saw your subsequent posts (that had no images) and responded to that alone without doing my research.

Now, it is typical for users to post their artwork in both their "update" posts and their "main" post. However, there is nothing in the rules stating that you have to so long as you are posting art in the thread in some fashion. The way you are currently running this gallery is completely within A&D's rules and, while a little unconventional, there is nothing wrong with it!

You can include art in your update posts if you'd like, but that decision is completely up to you. You are free to carry on this thread as you have always been.

So basically this was my bad! I retract my previous post and apologize, Lo0bo0. We all make mistakes.

Dont worry Kirby, I´m glad everything is fine, I tought about the way I am doing the gallery, because, that way you get to see the image on the first post, without looking over every other post, and might lost a new update, and like other post, to bring the original post to the fresh part, instead of just writing "bump" in order to keep it active I tought describing the update, so that if you look for the last comment, you´d see what was new, and as well as the title update, I hope you are enjoing the project so far :) have an amazing night and see you around ;)

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • he / him
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
Wow, this is seriously fantastic work. There's some real great realistic Pokémon art out there, but you're one of the first artists I've seen who manages to maintain their cute style while making them look somewhat believable. Some seriously good stuff here. Bravo!

Years
Hello everyone I hope you are doing amazingly, here is a brief update with some tease about the 3d project, while my friend is doing the code for the engine, I am doing the 3d modeling of the pokemon so far Bulbasaur is finished, I will do the rigging and animation test this week, but wanted to share with you all the look and feel it will have ;) I hope you enjoy it.

Back