• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I recently ordered these two games from Amazon for $36.96 total :).

Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3) - $21.86 New
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition (PS3) - $15.10 New

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Got this yesterday, a copy of Gundam Extreme Vs Full Boost

I'm able to handle all of the suits from GVG Next Plus, but I'm complete **** at pretty much every suit on this game. The only suits I'm able to use reasonably well are the X Divider, and Ez8.

Also, I expect to be buying a LOT of things in the next few days. I hope my wallet forgives me.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Told myself I wouldnt do it but I ended up buying Devil Survivor Overclocked today! Why I would do that when I have so many other games to play is a giant mystery to me.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Well, Steam sales hurt my wallet (hates them too), but I can't resist them.
    I just bought Garry's Mod, Dragon Age, Audiosurf, Age of Mythology Remastered and Borderlands 2 GoTY. I wil probably be buying more things, so expect another post soon, haha.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    ^ I was doing so good not buying things during the summer sale. Because nothing all that great went on sale.

Then I grabbed Payday 2 and Bioshock Infinite Season Pass. And then the Dark Fall collection. And now Castle Crashers +DLC because Boyfriend grabbed BattleBlock Theater yesterday, so now we have a couple more local co-op games. Good co-op games.

Unfortunately, now I am not doing so good at not buying things.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    BattleBlock Theater from the Steam sale. I honestly haven't been buying many games recently since I don't really have any source of income atm, and I am saving up for a 3DS for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, so trying not to spend too much money. But yeah, Ozzy ([user]Major Ziggs[/user]) mentioned it, and it looked kinda fun, so we both decided to get it. I've currently only play about 4-5 hours of it, but honestly, it's super fun just to fool around and troll each other at any opportunity we get. We've spent way too much time trying to kill each other haha. We've reached a point where the puzzles don't allow for mistakes though, so I reckon the constant killing is gonna die down a bit from here on. But in any case, a super fun game :D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Another Dreamcast title for myself again. This time it's Resident Evil Code: Veronica. Despite it's popularity, this is my first time actually playing anything from RE franchise. Decided to try something a bit older since I've heard people complaining that the current titles have all but gotten away from the survival-horror genre.

Also bought two Kemco RPGs for the PSP (off the PSN for the Vita) Mystic Chronicles and End of Serenity, which was just released today. Both are low-budget retro JRPGS, with nothing spectacular to offer but a sense of nostalgia. Still, they're both pretty cheap, and I play any RPG I can get my hands on.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
    I recently bought Skyrim due to the Steam Summer Sale. Yes, I know, I'm late, but I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to try out the "classless, but you get to pick skill lines" feature I keep hearing about.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I finally got my own copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening. (I beat the game four times on my friend's copy in two weeks. I was obsessed and I still am. The replay value is too strong. *cough* more like a lot of hot men to marry.*cough*)

Years
    Recently picked up Dynasty Warriors 8: XL and Cloudbuilt in the steam sale. Haven't been able to play them yet because I'm away from home, but I'm looking forward to playing them at a future date. I've been a fan of Dynasty Warriors since Dynasty Warriors 3 and I've played Cloudbuilt before at a gaming expo, so I have high hopes for both.

Also picked up New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS just prior to my trip. I was aware it was very similar to it's 2006 predecessor, but I was surprised at just how much that was the case. Probably the first Mario game I've regretted buying.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    More Steam sale madness. Though at least this time I feel as though I made a pretty even trade.

I sold my Bioshock collection for the 360 for $40.

Then bought Resident Evil Revelations, RE4, RE6, and Minerva's Den (Bioshock 2 DLC) on Steam for about $40. I've been waiting this whole sale for the RE games to get a little cheaper, and it was like perfect timing. c:

With my luck, the RE games will be in the flash sales for like 80-90% off tomorrow.

TY

Bought the Bioshock 3-Pack and the Left 4 Dead bundle for €17,60 in total :D

Back