• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I actually...traded in games today OMG. I got like $59 in store credit (wasn't expecting that much, seriously thought I'd just have enough for one game) and bought Tales of Xillia, Bayonetta, and finally Jak HD. I'd be a happy PS3 owner right now if my tv would recognize my PS3... :(

Years
    S/O to this thread blowing the hell up cause of Steam Sale

I went and got that Valkyria Chronicles and that DkS2; DLC Edition. Awwwwyeeeeh.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I just ordered these 4 games for $80.67 from Amazon :D, they should be arriving in my mailbox within the next 1-2 weeks :).

Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) - $22.60 New
    Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) - $17.43 New
    Resonance of Fate (PS3) - $21.20 New
    Shadows of the Damned (PS3) - $19.44 New

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Purchased 5 games on Steam due to Summer Sale. Bought XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, Rogue Legacy, Bully: Scholarship Edition, and Overlord. I can already tell that Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered was worth my money since I did play Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy back when it first came out and loved it. As for the others, well they look fun so I hope that my purchases are worth it.

Yukari

I picked up the orange box for 75% off on steam.

Half Life 2 alone justifies the purchase.

Back