• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • My love for Nintendo is starting to return after several years.

I bought a Switch at the start of June, along with Pokken Tournament.
    After E3 was over and I just couldn't stay interested in Pokken, I bought Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2. I was going to buy the Octo Expansion, but I am holding off for now. (Mainly because I don't see a real reason to buy it when i haven't finish current campaign)
    Then yesterday I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo online with a Gamestop Gift Card. So I guess you could say I went shopping.

As soon as I can, I plan to buy Zelda: Breath of the WIld, Splatoon 2: OctoExpansion, and I am on the fence about Mario Tennis Aces right now. However, I will probably pass that game up for a bit as I look to saving for other games coming this year.

I am honestly thinking about selling Mario Kart 7, Pokken and Detective Pikachu to Gamestop. I just sold 28 games and got 117 bucks, which was honestly surprising. I just bought Detective Pikachu back in April and Mario Kart 7 in... January maybe..? And although Detective was a great game, I don't know if I should keep it. It would be too easy now to replay it. Might replay it once more then sell it. And Mario Kart 7, I have 8 now, so I'd rather play it than 7. I mean one of the 28 games I sold was Mario Kart DS for that same reason. I know Gamestop tends to rip you off, but I don't much care for ebay anymore.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the good one), Fallout Tactics, Super Mario Bros 1 on 3ds, and my copy of pokken finally came in!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I bought Elex and Extinction a while back, along with a few other games. Still haven't played them, though, so whoops. :')

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Assassins Creed Ezio Collection and Assassins Creed Rogue Remastered.

Revelations is hard to get through even one time. A constant problem with the franchise, I've found.
    2 and Brotherhood are some of the best though.

I recently found a dockable RED shell for my Switch. Been dying for that for awhile. Does that count?

Last edited:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Got both Prototype games, Deadlight, and one other game from the PSN store yesterday.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Picked up Rise to Ruins for sale on steam. Lovely little pixel Strategy/VillageSim with good challenge to it. Even though it's been stuck in the dreaded early access stage since Q3 2014, It was well worth the sale price of 4.99USD (50% off from 9.99) and is still receiving updates

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • My copy of Octopath Traveler should arrive in the mail tomorrow. The demo didn't really blow me away, but I thought it was decent enough retro-styled JRPG. I haven't bought anything for the Switch since Xenoblade 2 so I'm kinda hungry for something new.

VHS

"bless yo trap"
    Years
  • Just bought Bravely Second: End Layer, just did chapter 1 and I'm already amazed, very enjoyable!

pkmin3033

I grabbed The Count Lucanor off the eShop, since it was on sale. I dunno when I'll get around to it, but I'm open to trying something new outside of my comfort zone when it's that kind of price.

I have my eye on Wolfenstein: The New Order, The Old Blood, and Onechanbara Z2 right now since they're all 70%+ off too...

Back