• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • The 3DS remake for Dragon Quest VII! Sentinels of the Starry Skies was one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played, so hear's hoping VII is equally as good! I'll have to wait till my 3DS is back from repairs before I play though. ????

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Horizon Zero Dawn, Don't Starve (all games/DLC), Hidden Folks, A Hat In Time, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, Prey, and Just Cause 3.

Just to name a few of the games I've gotten.

I...need to stop spending on games.

Years
  • Picked up a protective skin, preordered Smash Ultimate, and picked up Smash for 3DS at GameStop on Saturday.

Also picked up a Crystal cartridge with a new battery and a Pearl cartridge from a local game store on Saturday before the GameStop trip.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Wii): Disc didn't work though.
    Sonic Mania Plus (Switch): Thought I didn't get far on it when it came out on PC but I almost finished it. Bit of a pain to store with the box though.

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
  • Kirby- Squeak Squad (DS), and Lord of Magna- Maiden Heaven (3DS).

Other newish games... Radiant Historia- Perfect Chronology (3DS), The Alliance Alive (3DS), and Legend of Legacy (3DS).

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Grabbed Jotun: Valhalla Edition for Switch in the eShop Summer Sale. Looks interesting.

Hovering over Wolfenstein II on PSN...I'll play New Order first and see what I make of it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I've been ordering Puyo Puyo Tetris and Pokk?n Tournament DX for now. Unlike previous Switch games where I bought them from the eShop, I decided to try physical games again for size. It's been a while after getting physical games since Pok?mon Sun and Moon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Got Splatoon 2 and I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would considering it's a shooter game. Planning on playing more of it once I'm done rewatching my childhood haha.

pkmin3033

Grabbed Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana for Switch to play whilst I'm on holiday next week! Wanted this for a while now, but just haven't gotten around to it. Should hopefully tide me over until MHGU.

Years
  • Just bought Madden 19 last night, and have been having fun with it so far. Haven't had a football game in 4 years (and even then I got it for free), and even though I enjoyed the NCAA games better, this is the best option I've got, and I figure it'll be able to tide me over for the next couple of years.

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
    Years
  • My most recent purchase was Octopath Traveler last month on launch, and Mercenaries Saga Chronicles two weeks behind. I must say I do not regret my purchases.

pkmin3033

Preordered a copy of Divinity: Original Sin 2 for PS4, which will hopefully arrive tomorrow. Attempts to play the first game on my laptop were less than successful (for some weird reason it always went white whenever I tried to minimise it, and nothing short of deleting the whole thing would fix it...) so I've grabbed the second on PS4.

God knows when I'll get around to this. But it's nice to have it there for when I'm ready for it.

Back