• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Though not an expensive purchase, I bought World's Dawn (Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon-style game) while it was on sale last week. Still haven't had time to play it, so we'll see if it passes my "hour of enjoyment per dollar" rule.

Last edited:

string555

Banned
Years
Just bought Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS earlier today. I played some matches with my usual favorite Luigi, but then I discovered the customized Mii feature. I gave my Mii cat ears and tried to make his setup really cat-like. So far it's AWESOME, but I need to practice with this setup. :3

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Got two launch editions of radiant historia because my dad is bad at ordering things! lol, I don't mind though. I can use one of the sticker sheets and have one intact for my collection ;)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Here's my biggest purchase of gaming as of yet...

Finally I got a Nintendo Switch! While I'm at it, I purchased FIFA 18 in the eShop as well, considering that the discount ends around today.

Years
Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Absolutely gorgeous. There are bugs, for sure, but the depth far surpasses TES Morrowind, which several people compare it to (which is a mistake). Lots to do, lots to read. I wish there was a cooking system though (as opposed to what exists currently). Here's hoping

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
I'm thinking of buying a PS4 and Persona 5. I found a good deal with Shadow of the Colossus included for £250. P5 itself costs £48, so that's £298 to save up @_@

Years
I gave in and got Kingdom Come Deliverance.

It's a fun game. I found a dead body in the woods so obviously I tried to loot it, but an old lady appeared and accused me of killing him. Had a long autistic conversation with her in which i tried to convince her that she did the murder. She seemed sceptical so I knocked her out, started walking away and realised that I should probably murder her to make sure she doesn't ruin my reputation in the nearest town.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Been awhile since I bought anything, but I finally got my hands on Super Robot Wars X. Originally I wasn't too excited to have a lot of returning series (namely Cross Ange and Gundam), but I get they wanted to save time and money by recycling a lot from SRW V. Still, I'm slightly excited to see G-Reco despite not really caring for the show just because of the sweet mechs, lol.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
A review made me think Darksiders 1 and 2 might be fun. I only played a little. They seem very basic, but I'll give them a chance.

They're apparently heavy inspired by the N64 Zelda controls, which isn't a bad thing.

TY

Bought an Xbox One with the entire Halo collection so im spending this vacation playing Halo all night

Years
- Dragon Ball FighterZ(made some ok progress in the game)
- Tales of Berseria (actually almost done with it; I've really been blowing through this game for a while, lmao. @.@)

Last edited:
Back