• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • The only thing I grabbed from this Steam sale is Chants of Sennaar. I played a bit of the demo recently and it was right up my alley. Hoping to start it soon!

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Recently bought and played through Monster Crown, a Pokémon-like game where you tame, breed and fuse monsters and has features such as randomisation and permadeath built in. Decent game, but quite a few performance issues including potential softlocks.

Also bought Monster Sanctuary and Astral Chain recently and have a bit of time in them. Enjoying them both so far and will look to get more time into them this weekend.

Years
  • Frontier Hunter: Erza's Wheel of Fortune, Ys 8 & 9, Darksiders Genesis, Achilles Legends Untold, Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo, EA WRC, & Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning.

All of these were a mixture of steam and steam keys from cd keys. Some of these were games I purchased on other platforms, but repurchased for pc. This was the last month up to today purchases.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I bought Sword and Fairy: Together Forever for my PS5. It's a gorgeous-looking game. I love learning about Chinese folklore. I'm excited to discover the characters and mythical beasts I will have to defeat tomorrow. I wish you all a good weekend and New Year's Eve.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Physical copy of "Another Code: Recollection" for the Switch.

It's a remake of my very first game for the Nintendo DS, but also includes the sequel game which never came out in my country.

So far, I'm enjoying it, though the puzzles definitely seem to be easier than I recall they were in the DS original. Then again, the Switch desn't have all the gimmicks the DS had, so it's only natural that they'd have to change a good number of them.

Years
  • Tekken 8, Palworld, Immortals Fenyx Rising Gold Edition, & GTA V on Steam were my major purchases in the last 2 months.

Officially the only GTA V ports I don't own are the xbox 360 and xbox series version. So I own 5 out of 7 ports.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Persona 3 Reload for PS5 came for me on Friday. I might get Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered (PS4 on my PS5) soon-ish as well. Trying to not play too many Star Oceans in a row when I get to them in my backlog lol

Years
    • Online now
    Persona 3 Reload Deluxe Edition. Highest amount I have ever paid for a game.

Yet I didn't spend a penny. Thankful for gift cards.

Back