• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    Just beat Lt. Surge and I'm probably updating my Trainer Card as you read this, probably.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    In Fire Red: Training a Doduo and Dragonair until they evolve so I can fill up my Pokedex. I'm also hunting for Raikou. Gee, I wonder which I'll get done first.

In Leaf Green: I just started a new game with a Bulbasaur to my name and the sole intention of making it Bill-themed (as in, using the Pokemon the manga/games said he had or has)... because I'm a dork like that. At the moment, I'm training a Bulbasaur while catching a Pokemon that I can use to trade for the Abra I'm trying to hatch on Fire Red. (I'd rather not wait until Cerulean to catch my little character's first Pokemon -- an Abra, naturally -- although I wouldn't mind if I did.)

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Surfing south from Pallet Town to Cinnabar Island, my teams stands like this:
    Charizard Level 50
    Pikachu Level 14
    Nidoking Level 30
    Crabby Level 9 (used for HM surf)
    Beedrill Level 12 (used for HM Cut)
    Pidgey Level 4 (used for HM Fly)

Need a strong water pokemon.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Completed Seafoam Islands and route 19-21. Caught Articuno and in the Pokemon Mansion. Also gave my helix fossil to the researcher.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    well, on FR i've finished raising my main team (If you don't know Pidgeot, Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Raikou, Typhlosion, Blastoise) to L75 (except blastoise L80) and tested them out vs. the elite 4. They pwned. So now I'm working on an alternate team with pretty much the same types as my main team with some added dual-types. Crobat, Mr. Mime, Rhydon, Cloyster, Arcanine, Jolteon. Cloyster was EV trained to bring up its unfairly-low SDef so it would fare better in battles where Electric types pose a major threat. I'll also work on bringing its HP up a little. Still no luck finding that elusive shiny magikarp, though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back