• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Beat Jack, (My Rival) Outside the Pokemon league, but I'm gonna go back to viridian first, to heal, then I'm gonna go to Cinibar to train my Pokemon.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I just caught Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, and then beat Giovanni. Now I'm training the birds and Charizard, and a couple others to take on the Pokemon League. But I've got my other games to tend to as well. Aye, so many things to do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    I just got a chimencho in emerald which I traded over to Fire Red.

Years
    i just caught the last pokemon i needed to finish the game! a pikachu, i had raichu, i had pichu but i never caught i pikachu i traded for a raichu instead of training a pikachu --'

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    Just beat Misty and I need to update my Trainer Card! Wow, was that an epic battle...

Yeah, my Pidgeotto, also my last conscious Pokemon, had maybe...7 HP left and so did her Starmie. Quick Attack anyone? Oh, that was good...*blissfully reminiscing*

And my Abra evolved! Yay! He's not a teleport-happy Pokemon anymore! *dance*

Basically, if you want what's going on in my game, just check out my siggy! I try to keep it up to date ^^;

Last edited:

falling up+
    Years
    Just began the arduous task of trading Pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire to my Leaf Green pack. Other than that, training my team, and just sitting in the hills around Vermillion City watching the ships pull in port, waiting for summer to click (yeah i wish its so cold in NC right now...)

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    My brother traded over a bunch of Pokémon from Emerald last week, and I'm currently EV training my Steelix and Sealeo, I have also began training my under-trained Dugtrio so I can finally replace that sucky Magnitude with Earthquake.

Last edited:

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I just hatched 30 magikarp in search of my 1st shiny, but no luck yet.

also, I'm EV training my dragonite for speed so it can outrun everything

In sapphire I'm using my Linoone's covet in Meteor Falls so I can steal moon stones from wild lunatone :badsmile:

Patamon_Master

thx 2 me 4 my avatar!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2006
    smart move shing salamence i restart and im up 2 surge team:ivysaur(pevved i was trying 2 just get balbasuar 2 lvl 30 then evolve but no i was eatting a biscuit and i looked at the cover 2 long LOL)jigglypuff,clefairy.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Beat Silph Co., beat Saffron and Fuchsia gyms. Got HM03 and 04 and now beating the trainers on rotue 19.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back