• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent things you've bought?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
Did you watch the video of the cop who shot and killed a defenseless child? It is a recent video.

Last edited:

string555

Banned
Years
I went to visit my sister this weekend and had a late Christmas celebration since we didn't see here on the actual day. I'll get pics later on but in the process of getting her and her husband some gifts, I randomly found a Sableye and Litwick plushie that I decided to get.

Then over at her area, we ended up going to this old ghost town/mining town tourist spot. The first store I noticed was a hot sauce place, so I got me a bottle of ghost pepper sauce. Then we went to a place that actually used to be an old prostitute place back in the day, but now it's a gift shop with all kinds of cool stuff. I found some pins that had some Russian stuff on it, but after looking around I ended up finding a box full of prints of Cold War era soviet propaganda posters, so I got me one of those.

Lastly, there was this gift shop that had a bunch of awesome high-end kaleidoscopes, I ended up going for the smallest, cheapest one. It's pretty cool because instead of having a bunch of stuff on the end of it, you just look through it at anything to get the effect. Since it's like that, you can also hold it up to a camera and get pictures through it.

So to make it short:

A Sableye and Litwick plushie
Ghost pepper sauce
A Cold War era propaganda poster
A small kaleidoscope

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
Lately, hmm...

I got a few books for my school library at the thrift store for a very good price, including a French Frozen one. I was pretty pleased with that score. My most recent buy, however, was a bag of ciabatta buns at the local "meat market" that serves waaaay for then just meat. Love those buns cx

Sirfetch’d

I've been trying not to buy anything aside from boring essentials like food and gas since I have a lot of bills this month and next(car tag renewal yay) but I did end up buying The Last of Us for the ps4. It's a pretty old game and was only 20 dollars but I wanted to give it a go since I never actually got to play it at release....nearly 5 years ago!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Payed my friend $5 to unban me on his discord server.
Also food. Spent like, $18 on food I still haven't finished xD There's this restaurant right outside food that gives you soooo much for cheap.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
please explain

So my friend was joking around and got this other friend really angry, and I used the 8ball command and said "did friend #1 do anything wrong" and it said no, and then friend #2 got really angry at me too and we both got banned :p

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Bought some books at Vinnie's since they were really cheap - including a copy of 'Goblet of Fire' because my old one is torn in two. It was in really good condition too! I also got Season 1 of Breaking Bad on DVD for $6 which was great. :D

Years
I bought 3 seasons of the romance season Poldark to give to my mom as a present. She likes the actor Aiden Turner. I will give it to her on Valentine's day. We try to remember even small holidays, she and I are thick as thieves.

I meant to just buy that for her, but while I was online I saw a Pullip doll I had recently viewed re-appear at a lower price in an ad to the side. I could not resist the temptation-- curse that advertising and the tracking cookies, I was trying to put aside money this month and save. I caved and bought that for myself.

For those of you who do not know Pullips are Korean-made fashion dolls with ball-jointed bodies and big heads with large friendly eyes that can open and close. The one I just bought is Pullip Nero. Do not start this hobby unless you don't mind it eatting up every penny you have. The addiction is real.

Last edited:
Back