• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent things you've bought?

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I've bought a few things lately, namely:

Groceries (the joys of adulting...)
(Used but in super condition) books for my school library (will get a partial refund someday, haha)
4 new pairs of jeans (I REALLY needed some, and they were on sale, so the timing was perfect)
A few random pieces of clothes from the thrift store (including a Charizard shirt for less than 6 bucks!)
A bracelet to give as a Christmas gift

And if bills count, paying for my cell's plan can be added as well.

I know I'll be buying more stuff in the coming weeks; want to finish my holiday shopping ASAP.

Sirfetch’d

Bought the new Mario game recently! Been busy with work and other things but I've had a little time to play it some. It's very enjoyable.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Rage Against the Machine's Renegades special edition CD ($1), 311's From Chaos on CD ($1), Green Day's Dookie on CD ($1), Filter's Short Bus on CD ($1), Everclear's So Much for the Afterglow on CD ($1), Fastball's All The Pain Money Can Buy ($1), and Counting Crows' This Desert Life on CD ($1)

Years
I purchased some wireless earbuds off Amazon and holy shit these are amazing! They have even deeper bass than my original earbuds. @__@ Crazy.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Loaded up on popcorn from Walmart. 6 popcorn tubs, and 6 boxes of pour over butter popcorn.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Pearl Jam's Ten on CD, Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger on CD, Rage Against the Machine's The Battle of Los Angeles on CD, and The Offspring's Smash on CD (4 albums I've been really needing to get), CAKE's Prolonging the Magic (promo CD), The Foo Fighters' The Colour and the Shape on CD, Red Hot Chili Peppers' Greatest Hits on CD, and 311's Live on CD

Last edited:

%

percent
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
a BIG sausage roll, and an arrested development jumper. not at the same time obviously

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
This... because I absolutely had to:

Spoiler:

I'll always be a Loki girl by heart. :3

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Traded in the earphones I bought last week for new ones. Hopefully these aren't absolute shite...

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Alan Moore Violator vs Badrock (full) and #1 of Violator (Comics)
Andrei Tarkovsky Collection (Blu-Ray)
Battle Angel Alita: Deluxe Edition Vol.1 (Manga)
Been Down So Long It looks Like Up to Me (Book)
Platinum End Vol. 4 (Manga)
The Tree of Life (Blu-Ray)

Back