• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent things you've bought?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
What was your most recent purchase? :3 I really liked this thread, so I'm going to try bringing it back.

My most recent purchase was from my mom. She bought me an Inuyasha backpack. It's the one that Kagome used in the anime. I'm using it as a typical purse now. XD It's so neat though, and I love it!

Spoiler:

Years
My most recent purchase was part one and two of George RR Martin's A Dance With Dragons, won't be long before I start reading them :3

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
There was a small Eastern dragon figure for about two euros in a store and I had to buy it because it was so cute.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I bought a brand new computer screen last weekend, because mine got smashed on the ground

Sirfetch’d

I had to buy new tires this week because mine were so worn out.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
It's not my most recent purchase but it is the one I'm most looking forward for: a manga set I've been looking for for a long time. It's coming from Japan and I don't have tracking so it's all a big ??? when it will come. I'm half excited, half stressed. :UUUU

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I bought myself a Zelda Switch bundle, then I went out to GameStop to get Arms and MK8D, as well as place a preorder for Splatoon 2.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones since the old ones broke and they were on sale thanks to the Amazon Prime Day.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A bed.

It'll arrive in a few hours I CANT WAIT finally GOOD SLEEP AKJHDKJAS

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • he / they
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I bought Overwatch Origins, because I'm attempting to not spend a lot recently, but also I nabbed it for $25, and that's a 35-40 dollar game, usually. So it was now or never, probably.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
i bought a jarhead sprinkler, air release trigger, JB weld, PVC cement, PVC primer, teflon tape, sealant, a lot of PVC, and a nipple yesterday

then i went to the bike shop and bought an air pump with a gauge and they gave me a flat tire with a bike valve for free!

unfortunately i forgot to purchase a tire pressure gauge because my dad's is old and doesnt really work well

Back