• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Years
  • Attempting to catch a Budew after helping it out of a net.

The capture failed. Try adding some more detail to your next post and then try again. I liked the direction you were going but I don't think there was quite enough information there to warrant a success.

Hey, I'm dropping this RP. I've been trying to get a post out for a while, but it just isn't working, and I'm not that invested either, which isn't a great combination.

I wish y'all good luck with the rest of the RP!

Also, Aiden or GP or Pikachu or Alby are free to use my character if they want.

I see how it is :O
    Seriously though it's all good, just don't drop GP :P

Name: Earnest Bagle

Hometown: Solaceon

Appearance: 4"10', Caucasian, thin; medium-length light brown hair, blue eyes.

He wears a white short-sleeve shirt, baby blue shorts, white socks, bright red sneakers with white trim, and a baby blue pajama onesie with its arms tied around his neck as a makeshift cape. He has a Psyduck bookbag, and in it he carries a bent plastic pail for a head accessory and its shovel for a makeshift weapon, among other things.

Interests and Goals: Earnest seeks adventure for the sake of it, often viewing himself as the protagonist of his own story. He figures the best way to live out his young life to the fullest is in becoming a Pokemon Trainer, exploring the free world on his own. Along the way, he hopes to gain friends and turn enemies to the side of good, if he can help it. Pokemon will certainly help him do just that, he figures.

Family: Earnest is an only child to a single mother. He has never known his father and his mother insists that she has never had anything of the man, not even a picture to spare, though she reassures him the few times Earnest decides to ask about him that he was a "good man".

His mother is a very capable, intelligent, and particular middle-aged woman, so far an entire decade retired since her years as a nurse's assistant at the local Pokemon Center. She is now a stay-at-home mother who spends much of her time taking care of Earnest and the house, and though she is unemployed, seems to somehow be well-off financially to support the two of them.

To him, his only other family is the Furfrou he and his mother took in two years ago during a visit to Hearthome City, where they found it abandoned, roughed, and without identification in the bushes near Amnity Square.

Strengths: Being a child, his optimism knows no bounds, though it may also stem from his pure naivite.

He is youth who was raised on portion sizes, healthy habits, and whose hyper imagination has him bounding about.

Thanks to a camping book of his that he's read a couple times through, he has handy knot-making and fire-starting skills.

In the event that he has broken a bone and needs immediate assistance correcting it, his mother has taught him how to make a splint from local objects.

His mother's tendency to watch a lot of informative television has had him overhear some of the factoids she tends to spout, some of them proving in appropriate situations to be very useful--should he remember them correctly.

Weaknesses: Being a child, he is still ignorant to the more true and prevalent evils of the world, as well as the ambiguity of situations where morals as he understands them are not at all black and white.

He gets hungrier quicker being smaller, young, and energetic, requiring more food to sustain himself.

He doesn't always follow others' directions or keep himself clear of dangerous situations, sometimes being daring on a whim.

Having a big imagination and living in the immediate, he often limits his foresight of situations in favor of substituting an outcome of his own.

Starter pokemon:

Furfrou (Pizza Party) | M
    Fur Coat
    Headutt, Odor Sleuth, Bite, Cotton Guard

Jauntier is accepted.

Edit: Also, Tiamat's nice so she'll give Drake his badge for Timmy's efforts and probably some friendly advice.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Thank you for accepting me.

Are there any off-site components to this role-play? A communal pad, an IM group chat, etc.?

Years
  • Thank you for accepting me.

Are there any off-site components to this role-play? A communal pad, an IM group chat, etc.?

There's a Skype chat, if you look a few pages back there should be a link. I really should get around to putting it in the OP xD

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • There's a Skype chat, if you look a few pages back there should be a link. I really should get around to putting it in the OP xD

A PM might suit you better if you're worried unrelated people will join via public link.

I'll find it though. Ctrl+F.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Guess what... MY COMPUTER IS ALIVE!!!!

So yeaaah. I will be more active once more. You can possibly hope a post from me coming soon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted. I am working on a JP right now and I never told the person that I had replied. So we might have it up soon. Plus I have been busy the past few days.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm trying to figure out how to go rather quickly but still interestingly through the first routes. Hmm.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Hey guys!

I realize I have been accepted, however, I still haven't posted. That is because another roleplayer and I are doing a twin scheme, and, as such, we have to co-ordinate our thoughts in ideas. Currently, my partner in crime is swamped with things to do IRL, and so roleplaying hasn't been a priotity.

Just wanted to pop in and explain why I haven't started.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So i posted this in the skype chat the other day, but i know some of you aren't there and it got buried pretty quick. So not suggesting you try it but if anyone wanted details to the druddigon I fought I've got a pastebin with it and the noibat here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    eek. I thought it best to let you know that I want to drop out already. Just really not feeling the journey vibe :[
    Have fun playing though, people ~<3

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    Name: Sameul E Moore

Hometown: Solaceon

Appearance: Sam is a tall young man reaching about 6'4. He also has an atheistic build so he isn't tall and skinny by any shot. He typically wears a black athletic shirt covered by a black leather jacket with orange stripes going from the shoulders to the hand end of his jacket. He wears loose fitting jeans and wears black combat boots for intimidation factor in his mind.

Interests and Goals: To obtain all 8 badges and become champion and learn about all pokemon

Family: Mom and Dad. Dad recently deceased.

Strengths: nice, natural leader, trusting, intelligent, wise.

Weaknesses: naive, hard-headed, afraid of pain happening to himself or his friends.

Starter pokemon: Eevee: Tackle, Bite, Headbutt, Quick Attack.

Back