• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

regions of pokemon world

what you gotta choose of these 5 region

• Kanto

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Orange Island

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Johto

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • um...I don't know

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
    Years
    which u like the region of pokemon world and sinnoh is only region had snow in game and anime but other region do had snow weather in anime not in games

Last edited:

yamhamdan

For info on fake games...
    Years
    my favs in order- 1st johto, 2nd kanto, 3rd sinnoh, 4th hoenn, 5th is orre, all the other regions of islands, almia, fiore and any others are last.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    which u like the region of pokemon world and sinnoh is only region had snow in game and anime but other region do had snow weather in anime not in games

Translation said:
    Which region do you like of the Pokémon world, and is Sinnoh the only region which had snow in the game and the anime? Other regions have snow weather in the anime, but not the games.

Anyway, my answer: Johto. The Generation II Pokémon rock my world. :3

Ayselipera

1. Johto
    2. Kanto
    3. Hoenn
    4. Sinnoh

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    1. Johto
    2. Kanto
    3. Sinnoh
    4. Hoenn

Kanto&Sinnoh are kinda on the same level though.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    1. Kanto. I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS...
    2. Sinnoh. Currently has the best (albeit, it lacks Misty) characters and Pokemon teams (with the exception of Brock, whose Hoenn team was better). Paul's also a better rival than Gary because Ash constantly strives to beat Paul, whereas Gary became downright out of focus sometimes.
    3. Hoenn. I found it quite boring sometimes, but the teams were nice, and like Hoenn in the games, it was colorful.
    4. Orange Islands. Both it and Johto are downright pitiful, and I find the Pikachu vs. Dragonite battle more probable than Charizard vs. Blastoise.
    5. Johto. Nothing but filler, boring, unevolved teams, overrated as hell, no climax, and it only got good around the tailend. He also "released" all three of his original starters, and in came Cyndaquilfail, who didn't even evolve despite being a part of over half his Gym matches, if I remember correctly. His team was horrible, the battles (except the Silver Conference ones) were horrible...the entire arc was just an abomination to the anime. It was so bad, it made me quit Pokemon up until the third generation, and since the anime hadn't gotten much better by that time, I quit again. It took Sinnoh to bring me back. >_>

BTW, shouldn't this be in the anime forum? :|

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Well, here's my list. And this is based off the games.

Sinnoh
    Hoenn
    Johto
    Kanto

Why? Well, I believe they got better with each generation. I don't hate any pokemon design with the exception of Manaphy, but I love the Sinnoh story the most.

Hoenn was great as well, only for Emerald, though. If Emerald never came out, then Hoenn would be last. I liked all of the Hoenn designs, except Luvdisc, but I don't have anything against it. And I liked Emerald's story, which is a combo of Ruby and Sapphire, making it feel like a complete game, rather then half of one, like Ruby and Sapphire.

Johto is a good region, but the villains seem to have Multiple Personality Disorder. "We want to make money!" "We want to rule the world!" "Boss! We want you to come back!" Not to mention the horrible levelling and shortness of the region.

Kanto? Well, it's my least favorite, but there's no real flaw. I just find it boring in comparison to the other three. The story's okay, really simple, and the length was a little short, but not as bad as Johto.

But I do love all four of them, and it is a tough call, but this is how I like it.

Back