• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationship status.

Years
    Single to this day, although at one point in the college semester one girl from my literature class seemed to take a liking to me after a while, but she wasn't a resident.

I haven't really looked seriously.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'm in a relationship with a very intelligent, handsome, charming young man who in 12 days will have graduated Wilfrid Laurier University with the same degree that I aspire to acquire (albeit in French) at OttawaU: Geography. He's very similar to me in personality, how he speaks (words, intonation), his values and ethics, his ambitions, his interests, etc. so it's very easy to get along with him. He's also a great motivator; since we are both on weight loss journeys, he's active and really entices me to be, too. It's almost competitive lol

We found eachother by accident using an app called Skout on our iPod/iPhone. It randomly selected people using the app from all around the world and let you talk. It's more of a social/friendship thing than relationship (I got a lot of people from Europe and Asia, so it really is just for talking given the distance lol), so it was really lucky and coincidental that I happened upon him :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I'm single and staying that way for a while, being in a relationship makes me feel too trapped and I'm way too prideful to let my significant other help me :/

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Personally, I always feel like I need to conserve my energy. Because for some reason, I don't have much of it. Or at least I think I don't, because simple social situations make me feel like I ran a marathon. It's probably because of my need to be alone. It is for this reason that having a relationship would be a bloody nightmare for me. I mean, I can't even have a face-to-face conversation with most people for over half an hour without feeling the need to be alone, and a girlfriend would be even more demanding than that. There's responsibilities that come with being in a relationship and... man, I really hate responsibilities. It's an immature-ass way of doing things, but hey.

I did have a girlfriend once. Or... could you call it a relationship, I wonder? It only lasted two weeks, after all. I'm pretty sure I, being the idiot I was at the time, just fell for her because of her looks. And it was probably the same on her end. But she turned out to be kind of a... well, you know, b-word once I got to know her better. Additionally, she was really really needy, and that's something I couldn't deal with even back then.

Since then, I haven't been on the look-out for a girlfriend again, and hopefully never will. It's just a pain.

Back