• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationship status.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I'm single but not for one mintue that I'm ready to mingle like a pringle. I'm not looking for anyone right nor since Im near to leaving to school with exams (since I always somehow see relationships strangley as a distraction for learning but it just may possibly be because of what my school is like) and also because of some personal problems I'm having with myself as well.

One day I won't be single but for now, I am. And not looking.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    happily and proudly taken by my boy brandon for nearly two years now. i love him to death and he makes me so happy and i enjoy his company dearly. he's everything ive ever wanted and much more uwu

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Making this post makes me feel like S&PD in the mod thread lol

Right now I'm in a polyamorous triangle with me and a boy by the name of Idan centered around a girl by the name of Khilia. He lives in Israel, I live in the US midwest, and she lives in Germany, and we get along rather well together. Originally it started out for me as just Khilia and I but she also had some additional relationships that we rectified together, bringing Idan together with me and Khilia into a trio. I see Khilia as the one I'm directly attached to (as Idan does I presume) and Idan to me is a rather nice guy that holds a lot of interesting similarities and differences from me that seem to complement us rather nicely for Khilia. Him and I function together around her, ensuring she has someone to talk or rant to and someone who can give her solid, honest, and well-thought out advice in times of need. And we are, and she is, in fact, happy as can be. To Idan and I, I think that's really what's important, eh? :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Single.
    Relationship status.

Definitely not looking. I have zero interest in relationships and have absolutely no time for them. I much prefer having my own time to do my own thing.

Plus, when you're the "therapist" for your coworkers' relationship issues, you kind of not want to deal with any of your own relationship drama.

And all my love goes to a particular book character.

Years
    I've been single now for going on five months, after being in a relationship for nine months. I wouldn't mind being in another relationship, but to be honest, my last relationship happened because we were just very close friends and loved each other without having much in common. I'd rather find someone that has a lot in common with me and someone that lives close to me as well and can be seen a few times a week.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Never been in a relationship, & I'd prefer to keep it that way if at all possible. They're not worth it to me.

Virgin4life!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Newly single and now on the market again.

I hate the market. Everything's either too good to be true or overpriced.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Single and as of a year+ ago, aromantic. :P

I haven't always been aromantic, but after my last relationship I ended up becoming progressively less and less interested in the concept of love and of relationships. It's not necessarily because I had a hard time with the last relationship, but more so that I ended up realizing relationships are a waste of time and pretty.. well, this may or may not sound immature : stupid. I'm perfectly content with friendships, personally. They're far less involved and definitely a lot more fun to be in.

There's a lot of things I can do with my time.. mushy and dramatic correlations with another are not one of those things.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Taken c: I shall recall said story! So like, back in October 2012, when the battle server was only just coming to life, this dude kept on coming along and breaking the rules so I kept warning, locking, muting, etc. As time went on, this user was known to make up lists about staff he dislikes over the whole of PS. One day he was telling a driver on the main PS server about his hate list, which included me. Said driver found it interesting that I was a girl admin, meaning he could easily troll. He came over to our server and started joke flirting with me, and I offered him voice to get him to stay because he was a driver on main and I wanted to be a driver there so I figured wellllllll I might as well be nice it might help my chances! Then the next day he didn't come back, so I sent him a PM on main and told him to come back for voice. And then the next day... he did! We had like a six hour long conversation. At the time I was kinda lonely because the person I was with couldn't contact me for a few months at that point, and there was this awesome person here.

Eventually I started getting feelings for him but then I figured I'd be better off with my boyfriend at the time, so I decided to push those feelings back, into friendship feelings (idk I'm skilled??) anyway, so over the next... 10 or so months he became my best friend of all, and even though the boyfriend at the time broke up with me, and I went through other relationships that didn't work out, I kept telling myself that I wasn't lonely or didn't need to feel lonely because even though there's all this other stuff that's happened, I'll always have him there for me.

Apparently he had on and off feelings for me too, and in January he confessed! But we didn't quite get together. However the following month, February 4th, we officially got together and I felt like... we've been through the getting to know stuff already, all the dramas, so it's just been perfect completely since then. We skype literally everyday (except probably today lmao) and we plan to meet in December, and then on from that. He's amazing and perfect and I love him entirely <3

(And if you're wondering who... well, the answer is in my signature lmao)

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
    What's your relationship status?

If you're with someone, how long have you been together?
    If you're single, are you looking? Why or why not?

hmm I can say I'm very much single xD I haven't have a gf in a long time actually :P
    Looking? Not really, I am looking to meet a nice girl but I'm not really that needy... actually I rejected a chick two days ago because she wasn't what I wanted.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    #ForeverAlone #strongindependentblackwomen

Well maybe not forever alone, but right now I'm single and have been all 22 years of my life. In all honesty, I don't mind being single. Making friends at this point is perfectly fine. I may eventually find someone and be in a relationship, but friendship is okay for now.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm single, though sometimes it doesn't fully feel like it, because I have my eye on someone who also has their eye on me. We both have issues with dating long distance, but we've met at conventions before, and she's moving here next month for college, so we're gonna see how things go. -w-

Prior to her popping into my life a year or so I was pretty single for years, but I also hadn't fully admitted that I only wanted to date girls yet.

Years
    I'm currently single (as I have been all my life), and I'm looking in the sense that I would like someone, but haven't found anyone or put any effort in finding someone. There aren't really many people at my college who I've been interested in, and the few who did catch my attention already have a partner. That being said, it's much likelier I'll meet someone online first than offline. It might be easier for me too--as someone who has anxiety when interacting with people offline, I've found that I'm less anxious when I'm meeting someone I first met online after having talked with them long enough.

Years
    Currently single but in the process to talking to someone. I've been single since October 2010 and I have mixed feelings about it. I don't have to deal with unnecessary drama and worry about the partner cheating. But it gets lonely sometimes when you see others in a relationship happy.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i'm taken with my boyfriend for almost half a year now. I can't believe it's almost been 6 months. I can't wait to see what our future holds(:

Years
    I don't have to deal with unnecessary drama and worry about the partner cheating. But it gets lonely sometimes when you see others in a relationship happy.

That's one of the main reasons why I'm content with being single, but at the same time wouldn't mind being in a relationship either \: I simply like the feeling of loving someone, and it makes me happy to know that I can bring happiness to them, in whatever way, shape or form >3<

Back